Allows for ease of localization.
- If message can be seen, sender can be seen
- Can be rapidly transmitted and will rapidly fade out
- Message travels at speed of light
- Once sender stops sending, the message stops
- Can send variety of signals (brightness, color, spatial pattern, temporal pattern)
- Receiver and sender must be within visual distance of each other
- Signal can be partially or completely blocked
- Signals do not work well in dimly lit environ. or at night
Sets found in the same folder
Other sets by this creator
Jenna Newbury began a music business in July 2018. Newbury prepares monthly financial statements and uses the accrual basis of accounting. The following transactions are Newbury Company’s only activities from July through October:
July 14 - Bought music on account for $65, with payment to the supplier due in 90 days. August 3 - Performed a job on account for Alanna Turner for$55, collectible from her in 30 days. Used up all the music purchased on July 14. September 16 - Collected the $55 receivable from Turner. October 22 - Paid the$65 owed to the supplier from the July 14 transaction.
Using the accrual basis, in which month should revenue be recorded? a. In the month that cash is collected from the customer b. In the month that goods are ordered by the customer c. In the month that goods are shipped to the customer d. In the month that the invoice is mailed to the customer