5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Broca's Aphasia
- a ability to focus on relevant aspects of environment/thoughts/etc.
- b any accident that results in brain injury or damage
- c injuries that result at the brain shifts or bounces back against the skull.
- d failure in flexibility; continue to be focused on something when you know it is excessive/should be doing otherwise
- e inability to speak fluently despite normal comprehension and intact vocal mechanisms
5 Multiple choice questions
- failure to recognize objects by sight despite normal vision (problem with retrieving/connecting knowledge to object)
- inability to name things in the world, must rely on circumlocution
- reading disability highly associated with lack of phonemic awareness (sounds that letters or letter combos make)
- misidentification of familiar individuals as imposters; can recognize faces, but show no emotional markers of recognition
- memory for sensory information that was previously experienced
5 True/False questions
Fregoli Delusion → belief that different people are in fact a single person who changes appearance or is in disguise
Reflexive/Obligatory Orienting → unconscious orienting by exogenous cues; attention is automatically captured by the cue.
Coup → inability to name things in the world, must rely on circumlocution
Procedural Memory → memory for skills or habits
Non-Declarative Memory → information that was learned and/or retrieved without intention