5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Alcoholism cannot be cured just treated as a process of learning to live an alcohol-free life.
- a group of alcohol-related birth defects that include physical and mental problems.
- is the chemical action of yeast on sugars.
- is the process of learning to live and alcohol-free life
- is the amount of alcohol in a person's blood, expressed as a percentage.
5 True/False questions
intoxication → is the chemical action of yeast on sugars.
alcohol poisoning → a severe and potentially fatal physical reaction to an alcohol overdose.
alcohol abuse → is a disease in which a person has a physical or psychological dependence or drinks that contain alcohol.
alcoholic → is an addict who is dependent on alcohol.
psychological dependence → a condition in which the user has chemical need for a drug.