5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a drug that slows the central nervous system.
- is a disease in which a person has a physical or psychological dependence or drinks that contain alcohol.
- a condition in which a person believes that a drug is needed in order to feel good or to function normally.
- a severe and potentially fatal physical reaction to an alcohol overdose.
- is an addict who is dependent on alcohol.
5 True/False questions
fetal alcohol syndrome → a group of alcohol-related birth defects that include physical and mental problems.
fermentation → is the chemical action of yeast on sugars.
blood alcohol concentration → a group of alcohol-related birth defects that include physical and mental problems.
recovery → is the process of learning to live and alcohol-free life
intoxication → is the state in which the body is poisoned by alcohol or another significantly reduced.