6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- people close to alcoholics who ignore their needs and focus their energy on the needs of the alcoholic.
- a severe and potentially fatal physical reaction to an alcohol overdose.
- a group of alcohol-related birth defects that include physical and mental problems.
- drinking five or more alcoholic drinks a one sitting,
- is the chemical action of yeast on sugars.
5 True/False questions
sobriety → is the process of learning to live and alcohol-free life
alcoholic → is an addict who is dependent on alcohol.
psychological dependence → a condition in which the user has chemical need for a drug.
depressant → the type of alcohol in alcoholic beverages- is a powerful addictive drug
intoxication → is the chemical action of yeast on sugars.