5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- is the chemical action of yeast on sugars.
- the type of alcohol in alcoholic beverages- is a powerful addictive drug
- a condition in which the user has chemical need for a drug.
- is the process of learning to live and alcohol-free life
- is an addict who is dependent on alcohol.
5 True/False questions
fetal alcohol syndrome → is a disease in which a person has a physical or psychological dependence or drinks that contain alcohol.
binge drinking → drinking five or more alcoholic drinks a one sitting,
alcohol abuse → the excessive use of alcohol.
intoxication → is the state in which the body is poisoned by alcohol or another significantly reduced.
depressant → a drug that slows the central nervous system.