6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a condition in which the user has chemical need for a drug.
- a severe and potentially fatal physical reaction to an alcohol overdose.
- a condition in which a person believes that a drug is needed in order to feel good or to function normally.
- is the process of learning to live and alcohol-free life
- is an addict who is dependent on alcohol.
5 True/False questions
fermentation → is the chemical action of yeast on sugars.
alcohol abuse → is a disease in which a person has a physical or psychological dependence or drinks that contain alcohol.
binge drinking → is the state in which the body is poisoned by alcohol or another significantly reduced.
depressant → the type of alcohol in alcoholic beverages- is a powerful addictive drug
fetal alcohol syndrome → is a disease in which a person has a physical or psychological dependence or drinks that contain alcohol.