5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the type of alcohol in alcoholic beverages- is a powerful addictive drug
- a group of alcohol-related birth defects that include physical and mental problems.
- a severe and potentially fatal physical reaction to an alcohol overdose.
- is an addict who is dependent on alcohol.
- a drug that slows the central nervous system.
5 True/False questions
psychological dependence → a condition in which the user has chemical need for a drug.
recovery → Alcoholism cannot be cured just treated as a process of learning to live an alcohol-free life.
alcohol abuse → is a disease in which a person has a physical or psychological dependence or drinks that contain alcohol.
blood alcohol concentration → a severe and potentially fatal physical reaction to an alcohol overdose.
intoxication → is the state in which the body is poisoned by alcohol or another significantly reduced.