6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- drinking five or more alcoholic drinks a one sitting,
- a group of alcohol-related birth defects that include physical and mental problems.
- a severe and potentially fatal physical reaction to an alcohol overdose.
- is an addict who is dependent on alcohol.
- is the amount of alcohol in a person's blood, expressed as a percentage.
5 True/False questions
intoxication → is the state in which the body is poisoned by alcohol or another significantly reduced.
alcohol abuse → the excessive use of alcohol.
sobriety → Alcoholism cannot be cured just treated as a process of learning to live an alcohol-free life.
physiological dependence → a condition in which the user has chemical need for a drug.
recovery → Alcoholism cannot be cured just treated as a process of learning to live an alcohol-free life.