5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Analytic Philosophy
- Correspondence Theory
- a The Philosophical school of thought that emphasizes the analysis of language and meaning.
- b In metaphysics, the position that reality is ultimatley nonmatter.
- c The view that pleasure is intrinsically worthwhile and is the human's good.
- d The attributing of human qualities to nonhuman entities.
- e A theory contending that truth is an agreement between a proposition and a fact.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Belief in many gods.
- The view that a true scientific theory is nothing more than a theory that coheres with the conceptual framework accepted by a community of scientists.
- The view that the form of our knowledge of reality derives from reason but its content comes from our senses.
- The branch of philosophy that studies the nature of reality.
- Pertaining to knowledge that is logically prior to experience.
5 True/False questions
Panentheism → The belief that everything is God.
Autonomy → Pertaining to knowledge that is logically prior to experience.
Fatalism → In metaphysics, the position that reality is ultimatley nonmatter.
Ontological Argument → An argument for the existence of God based on the nature of God's being.
Logic → The branch of epistemology that studies the methods and principles of correct reasoning.