5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a something left over
- b over ripe
- c falling apart, disintergrate
- d a color ranging from pale yellow to orange or red.
- e giving great importance to, showing pride
5 Multiple choice questions
- to mourn to cry out in grief.
- the offical headcourters of an ambassador
- wishing evil to others
- not capable of being reached
- to infect or poison,pollute
5 True/False questions
monotonoys → repetitous,boring,dull
persistent → not willing to give up, not letitng go
virtues → over ripe
slavishly → rough,uncivilizied, fitting a beast
torpor → a color ranging from pale yellow to orange or red.