5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- "Ay, but hark you, my friend; 'twas we that made up this garment through the rough seams of the waters: there are certain condolements, certain vails. I hope, sir if you thrive, you'll remember from whence you had it."
- "And these our ships, you happily may think...
Are stored with corn to make your needy bread,
And give them life whom hunger starved half dead."
- "Madam, if this you purpose as ye speak,
Diana's temple is not distant far,
Where you may abide till your date expire."
- "Young prince of Tyre, you have at large received
The danger of the task you undertake"
- "All perished of man, of pelf
Nothing escaped but himself:
Till fortune, tired with doing bad,
Threw him ashore, to leave him glad."
- a Cerimon, Scene 14
- b Antiochus the Great
- c Pericles, Scene 4
- d The Narrator Gower, Scene 5
- e Second Fisherman
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pericles, Scene 9
- Pericles, Scene 1
- Simonides, Scene 9
- Helicanus, Scene 2
- Simonides, Scene 6
5 True/False questions
"Death may usurp on nature many hours,
And yet the fire of life kindle again
The o'erpress'd spirits." → Simonides, Scene 9
"The mutiny he there hastes t'oppress;
Says to 'em, if King Pericles
Come not home in twice six moons,
He, obedient to their dooms,
Will take the crown. → The Narrator Gower, Scene 1
"If you, born in these latter times
When wit's more ripe, accept our rhymes
Making to take your imagination
From bourn to bourn, region to region." → The Narrator Gower, Scene 10
"Here is a thing too young for such a place,
She's been born too early and too weak
Who, if it had conceit, would die, as I
Am like to do: take in your arms this piece of your dead queen." → Pericles, Scene 5
"Die, quoth-a? Now gods forbid! I have a gown here; come, put it on; keep warm. Now afore me, a handsome fellow!" → First Fisherman