5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- After _________ years of _________ terror, Ivan the terrible breaks the power of the ___________
- What are the 3 bad effects of Mongolian rule of Russia?
- Ivan the Great had a nation that was one people with ____________, united in ______ and in resisting ____________________
- Ivan the great married
- Russian rulers begin to ______ the _____ ruling style of the Mongol khans.
- a 8
- b common language
- c 1. Russia was cut off from Byzantium and the West (Europe)
2. Russia was forced to spend all of its money on paying tribute to Mongols
3. Serfdom began under Mongol rule
- d imitate
- e the last emperor of byzantium's niece
5 Multiple choice questions
- provide him with soldiers when needed.
- terrorize the boyars.
5 True/False questions
single ruler who has unlimited power → Muscovy
Prince ______ of _______ refused to pay tribute to __________ → clear
social code by which a person cannot legally rise above the social class level into which he or she is born → caste system
Who was the 2nd Romanov to rule? → the last emperor of byzantium's niece
___________ became the center of Russian life, and the bishop moves his "see" here. → Muscovy