5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Russian church declares itself to be the 3rd___________
- Russian rulers begin to ______ the _____ ruling style of the Mongol khans.
- Ivan the Great had a nation that was one people with ____________, united in ______ and in resisting ____________________
- Who calls for reform of the Russian Church in 1652 AD?
- Cossacks ________ the __________ to make _______________
- a common language
- b imitate
- c Rome
- d Nikon
- e clear
5 Multiple choice questions
- Prince Dimitry of Moscow refused to pay tribute to the Mongols.
5 True/False questions
Ivan the terrible's created a new class called ___________________ → destroy the power of the boyars
_________ wanted the Russian Church to be more like the modern _______ Church. → Rome
Who was the 2nd Romanov to rule? → the last emperor of byzantium's niece
Ivan the terrible created the ____________ who dedicated themselves to him → oprichniks
Oprichniks job was to ______________ → terrorize the boyars.