5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ivan was able to take back estates and peasants ___________________
- Alexis arranged a ___________ of laws that would end up creating a __________ in Russia
- social code by which a person cannot legally rise above the social class level into which he or she is born
- _________ wanted the Russian Church to be more like the modern _______ Church.
- Russian rulers begin to ______ the _____ ruling style of the Mongol khans.
- a caste system
- b at his will
- c Nikon
- d codification
- e imitate
5 Multiple choice questions
- Prince Dimitry of Moscow refused to pay tribute to the Mongols.
- terrorize the boyars.
5 True/False questions
Who was the 2nd Romanov to rule? → Alexis
Prince ______ of _______ refused to pay tribute to __________ → clear
Some people rebelled against the caste system and became ______________ → Cossacks
Ivan the Great had a nation that was one people with ____________, united in ______ and in resisting ____________________ → common language
Ivan the terrible created the ____________ who dedicated themselves to him → insane