5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ivan the great had _______ churches built in the __________.
- ___________ became the center of Russian life, and the bishop moves his "see" here.
- What are the 3 bad effects of Mongolian rule of Russia?
- arrangement of laws or writings into a systematic form
- During the Mongolian rule, Russia was cut off from ________ and _______
- a 1. Russia was cut off from Byzantium and the West (Europe)
2. Russia was forced to spend all of its money on paying tribute to Mongols
3. Serfdom began under Mongol rule
- b Muscovy
- c 3
- d codification
- e Byzantium
The West (Europe)
5 Multiple choice questions
- at his will
- Prince Dimitry of Moscow refused to pay tribute to the Mongols.
5 True/False questions
Oprichniks job was to ______________ → terrorize the boyars.
Son of Ivan the Terrible, ________, was the last of the descendants of _______ the ________ to rule Russia → Feodor
social code by which a person cannot legally rise above the social class level into which he or she is born → Cossacks
After _________ years of _________ terror, Ivan the terrible breaks the power of the ___________ → Dimitry
Some people rebelled against the caste system and became ______________ → at his will