5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ivan was able to take back estates and peasants ___________________
- 1378 =
- Ivan the great married
- ___________ became the center of Russian life, and the bishop moves his "see" here.
- Who had all of Russia under his control by the time of his death?
- a at his will
- b Ivan the Great
- c Muscovy
- d Prince Dimitry of Moscow refused to pay tribute to the Mongols.
- e the last emperor of byzantium's niece
5 Multiple choice questions
- terrorize the boyars.
- estates of land and peasants to work them
5 True/False questions
Some people rebelled against the caste system and became ______________ → at his will
Ivan the great declared himself a ____ and an ______ → the last emperor of byzantium's niece
_________ wanted the Russian Church to be more like the modern _______ Church. → Nikon
Prince ______ of _______ refused to pay tribute to __________ → Dimitry
lawless frontiersman who lived beyond the reach of the law. → insane