5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 2 pyruvate, 2 NADH, 2 ATP, 2 H2O
- Electron transport chain
- substrate-level phosphorylation
- a gain of electrons from a substance involved in a redox reaction
- b cellular respiration PRODUCTS?
- c transports electrons from carriers to make ATP
- d formation of ATP occurring when an enzyme transfers a phosphate group from an organic molecule to ADP
- e with oxygen
5 Multiple choice questions
- production of ATP using energy derived from the redox reaction of an electron transport chain
- Krebs PRODUCTS?
- Function: ATP
- cellular respiration REACTANTS?
- conversion of the acid produced by glycolysis to CO2 and ethyl alcohol
5 True/False questions
citic acid/Krebs cycle → the conversion of pyruvate to lactate with no release of CO2
lactic acid fermentation → the conversion of pyruvate to lactate with no release of CO2
oxidation → gain of electrons from a substance involved in a redox reaction
DNP → electron transport chain REACTANTS?
inner mitochondrial membrane → Krebs WHERE?