5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 2 pyruvate, 2 NADH, 2 ATP, 2 H2O
- cellular respiration
- H20, ATP
- a gas exchange/breathing; the exchange of O2 and CO2 between organism and its environment
- b cellular respiration PRODUCTS?
- c electron transport chain REACTANTS?
- d Function: ATP
- e electron transport chain PRODUCTS?
5 Multiple choice questions
- formation of ATP occurring when an enzyme transfers a phosphate group from an organic molecule to ADP
- the conversion of pyruvate to lactate with no release of CO2
- with oxygen
- cellular respiration WHERE?
- Krebs PRODUCTS?
5 True/False questions
oligomycin → multistep chemical breakdown of a molecule of glucose; 1st stage of cellular respiration
rotenone → binds tightly with one of the electron carrier molecules in the 1st protein complex, preventing electrons from passinf to the next carrier molecule; often use to kill pest insects and fish
oxidative phosphorylation → production of ATP using energy derived from the redox reaction of an electron transport chain
glycolysis → cellular respiration REACTANTS?
anaerobic → with oxygen