5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- mitochondrial matrix
- H20, ATP
- alcohol fermentation
- a conversion of the acid produced by glycolysis to CO2 and ethyl alcohol
- b electron transport chain REACTANTS?
- c Krebs WHERE?
- d cellular respiration WHERE?
- e electron transport chain PRODUCTS?
5 Multiple choice questions
- loss of electrons from a substance involved in a redox reaction
- electron transport chain WHERE?
- formation of ATP occurring when an enzyme transfers a phosphate group from an organic molecule to ADP
- blocks passage of H+ through ATP synthase
- with oxygen
5 True/False questions
Electron transport chain → transports electrons from carriers to make ATP
lactic acid fermentation → the conversion of pyruvate to lactate with no release of CO2
respiration → gas exchange/breathing; the exchange of O2 and CO2 between organism and its environment
citic acid/Krebs cycle → completes breakdown of glucose; 2nd stage of cellular respiration
rotenone → cellular respiration REACTANTS?