5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cyanide and carbon monoxide
- oxidative phosphorylation
- mitochondrial matrix
- a production of ATP using energy derived from the redox reaction of an electron transport chain
- b bind with an electron carrier in the 3rd protein complex, blocking the passage of electrons to oxygen
- c loss of electrons from a substance involved in a redox reaction
- d Krebs WHERE?
- e with oxygen
5 Multiple choice questions
- cellular respiration WHERE?
- electron transport chain PRODUCTS?
- transports electrons from carriers to make ATP
- formation of ATP occurring when an enzyme transfers a phosphate group from an organic molecule to ADP
- completes breakdown of glucose; 2nd stage of cellular respiration
5 True/False questions
2 ATP, 6 NADH, 2 FADH2, 2 NADH (shuttle), 6 CO2 → cellular respiration PRODUCTS?
glucose → multistep chemical breakdown of a molecule of glucose; 1st stage of cellular respiration
glycolysis → cellular respiration REACTANTS?
O2 → increase in metabolic rate
DNP → electron transport chain REACTANTS?