5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- alcohol fermentation
- derivative of pyruvate
- a increase in metabolic rate
- b conversion of the acid produced by glycolysis to CO2 and ethyl alcohol
- c multistep chemical breakdown of a molecule of glucose; 1st stage of cellular respiration
- d blocks passage of H+ through ATP synthase
- e Krebs REACTANTS?
5 Multiple choice questions
- cellular respiration REACTANTS?
- completes breakdown of glucose; 2nd stage of cellular respiration
- gas exchange/breathing; the exchange of O2 and CO2 between organism and its environment
- with oxygen
- cellular respiration WHERE?
5 True/False questions
oxidation → loss of electrons from a substance involved in a redox reaction
2 pyruvate, 2 NADH, 2 ATP, 2 H2O → Krebs REACTANTS?
lactic acid fermentation → conversion of the acid produced by glycolysis to CO2 and ethyl alcohol
oxidative phosphorylation → formation of ATP occurring when an enzyme transfers a phosphate group from an organic molecule to ADP
mitochondrial matrix → Krebs WHERE?