5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- citic acid/Krebs cycle
- oxidative phosphorylation
- a electron transport chain REACTANTS?
- b production of ATP using energy derived from the redox reaction of an electron transport chain
- c increase in metabolic rate
- d completes breakdown of glucose; 2nd stage of cellular respiration
- e cellular respiration WHERE?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Krebs REACTANTS?
- electron transport chain WHERE?
- without oxygen
- Krebs WHERE?
- binds tightly with one of the electron carrier molecules in the 1st protein complex, preventing electrons from passinf to the next carrier molecule; often use to kill pest insects and fish
5 True/False questions
glycolysis → cellular respiration REACTANTS?
alcohol fermentation → conversion of the acid produced by glycolysis to CO2 and ethyl alcohol
cyanide and carbon monoxide → bind with an electron carrier in the 3rd protein complex, blocking the passage of electrons to oxygen
substrate-level phosphorylation → formation of ATP occurring when an enzyme transfers a phosphate group from an organic molecule to ADP
H20, ATP → increase in metabolic rate