5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- inner mitochondrial membrane
- alcohol fermentation
- a without oxygen
- b gain of electrons from a substance involved in a redox reaction
- c conversion of the acid produced by glycolysis to CO2 and ethyl alcohol
- d electron transport chain REACTANTS?
- e electron transport chain WHERE?
5 Multiple choice questions
- gas exchange/breathing; the exchange of O2 and CO2 between organism and its environment
- increase in metabolic rate
- formation of ATP occurring when an enzyme transfers a phosphate group from an organic molecule to ADP
- Function: ATP
- transports electrons from carriers to make ATP
5 True/False questions
mitochondrial matrix → electron transport chain WHERE?
2 ATP, 6 NADH, 2 FADH2, 2 NADH (shuttle), 6 CO2 → cellular respiration PRODUCTS?
cytoplasm → multistep chemical breakdown of a molecule of glucose; 1st stage of cellular respiration
oligomycin → blocks passage of H+ through ATP synthase
glycolysis → cellular respiration REACTANTS?