5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fundación 4.40
- Myrna Vasquez
- Christina Saralegui
- a Puerto Rican artist. Focuses on social and political situations in her country
- b Mexican Food. Beef/pork wrapped in a corn husk.
- c Por Juan Luis Guerra para ayudar a los que necesitan recursos medico. Dominican Republic
- d Cuban talk show host (anfitriona)
- e ski
5 Multiple choice questions
- Florida - born runner (pista-track)
- Salvadorian writer inspired by nature. Writes for the newspaper El Diario de Hoy in El Salvador
- famous Mexican rock guitar player. Created la Fundación Milagro para ayudar a niños ya jovenes pobres.
- Puerto Rican novelist and actress. El sueña de America.
- Cuban Novelist. Realismo Magico
5 True/False questions
Puerco → Central American food. a tortilla filled with cheese (quesillo) and pork
Sandra Cisneros → sky scrapers
Paulina Rubio → Mexican actor
Octavio Paz → Mexican poet, won the Nobel prize for Literature in 1990.
"Viento, Agua, Piedra"
Laura Esquivel → Mexican writer: "Como agua por chocolate"