5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Carlos Balaguer
- Octavio Paz
- Isabel Allende
- Esmeralda Santiago
- a Puerto Rican novelist and actress. El sueña de America.
- b una escritora de Chile. Best Seller. Escribó La Casa de Espíritus
- c Salvadorian writer inspired by nature. Writes for the newspaper El Diario de Hoy in El Salvador
- d Mexican poet, won the Nobel prize for Literature in 1990.
"Viento, Agua, Piedra"
- e Central American food. a tortilla filled with cheese (quesillo) and pork
5 Multiple choice questions
- Puerto Rican singer. Merengue/ Pop. Grammy Winner
- Puerto Rican artist. Focuses on social and political situations in her country
- Mexican writer: "Como agua por chocolate"
- Puerto Rican baseball player
- Florida - born runner (pista-track)
5 True/False questions
Gerardo Murillo → Mexican artist inspired by nature. (Dr. Atl)
Tamal → Mexican Food. Beef/pork wrapped in a corn husk.
Ricardo Arjona → Dancer; born in the U.S.
Esquiar → Central American food. a tortilla filled with cheese (quesillo) and pork
Vicente Fernandez → Mexican singer
Rey de la cancíon ranchero