5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Isabel Allende
- Ricardo Arjona
- Gerardo Murillo
- Sandra Cisneros
- Roberto Clemente
- a una escritora de Chile. Best Seller. Escribó La Casa de Espíritus
- b Puerto Rican baseball player
- c US/Mexican writer. Las Mañanitas; Las Casa en Mango Street
- d Mexican artist inspired by nature. (Dr. Atl)
- e Guatemalan singer. Grammys
5 Multiple choice questions
- Florida - born runner (pista-track)
- Mexican writer: "Como agua por chocolate"
- Central American food. a tortilla filled with cheese (quesillo) and pork
- Mexican singer
Rey de la cancíon ranchero
- Dancer; born in the U.S.
5 True/False questions
Tamal → Mexican Food. Beef/pork wrapped in a corn husk.
Octavio Paz → Mexican poet, won the Nobel prize for Literature in 1990.
"Viento, Agua, Piedra"
Arroz Moro → Cuban Food. White rice with black beans.
Paulina Rubio → Florida - born runner (pista-track)
Alejo Carpentier → Cuban Novelist. Realismo Magico