5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Workers Association
- Fundación 4.40
- Ricardo Santiago
- Roberto G. Fernandez
- a Cuban novelist.
En la ocho y la doce; Holy Radishes
(shows Cuban Americans cultural conflicts)
- b Cesar Chavez (politician) para ayudar a los trabajadores migratorios en US
- c Por Juan Luis Guerra para ayudar a los que necesitan recursos medico. Dominican Republic
- d Dancer; born in the U.S.
- e Central American food. a tortilla filled with cheese (quesillo) and pork
5 Multiple choice questions
- Mexican singer
Rey de la cancíon ranchero
- Mexican actress/singer pop?
- Mexican poet, won the Nobel prize for Literature in 1990.
"Viento, Agua, Piedra"
- Cuban Novelist. Realismo Magico
- Puerto Rican novelist and actress. El sueña de America.
5 True/False questions
Esquiar → Central American food. a tortilla filled with cheese (quesillo) and pork
Myrna Vasquez → Florida - born runner (pista-track)
Christina Saralegui → Florida - born runner (pista-track)
Gael García → Mexican actor
Laura Esquivel → Puerto Rican artist. Focuses on social and political situations in her country