5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which muscles act as Extensors of the humerus
- if horizontal abduction is occurring at the shoulder joint, what movement is happening at the shoulder girdle?
- What is the action of the pronator Quadratus?
- If the shoulder joint is abducting, what movement is occurring at the shoulder girdle?
- Which muscles act as inward rotators of the humerus?
- a -working with the pronator Teres to pronate the forarm and hand
- b Adduction (retraction)
- c Upward Rotation
- d -Latissimus Dorsi
-Long head of the Triceps Brachii
- e -Pectoralis Major
-Biceps Brachii (short head)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Abduction (protraction)
- Adduction (retraction)
- -Pectoralis Major
-Short head of Biceps Brachii
- -Pronator Quadratus
- Abduction of the humerus
5 True/False questions
Which muscles act as adductors(retractors) of the scapula → -Serratus Anterior (upper part)
Which muscles comprise the Inferior compartment of the shoulder joint? → -Latissimus Dorsi
Which muscles make up the anterior muscles of the wrist? → -Flexor Carpi Radialis and Ulnaris
Which muscles act as hyperextensors of the humerus? → -Latissimus Dorsi
-Long head of the Triceps brachii
What is the most commonly injured rotator cuff muscle? → -working with the pronator Teres to pronate the forarm and hand