5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which muscles act as abductors( protractors) of the scapula?
- If Adduction is occurring at the shoulder joint, what movement is happening at the shoulder girdle?
- What are the principle functions of the inferior compartment at the shoulder joint?
- Which muscles act as Horizontal flexors/Adductors of the humerus
- Which muscles comprise the Anterior Compartment of the shoulder girdle?
- a -Pectoralis Minor
- b -Serratus Anterior (upper part)
- c -Pectoralis Major
- d -adduction
- e Downward rotation
5 Multiple choice questions
- Adduction (retraction)
- -Flexor Carpi Radialis and Ulnaris
- -Serratus Anterior (lower part)
-Trapezius 4 (some 2)
5 True/False questions
If the shoulder joint is flexing, what movement is occurring at the shoulder girdle? → Elevation/ upward rotation
Which muscles act as adductors of the humerus? → -Latissimus Dorsi
-Long head of the Triceps Brachii
What are the principle functions of the Superior compartment at the shoulder joint? → Abduction of the humerus
Which muscles act as Extensors of the humerus → -Pectoralis Major
-Short head of Biceps Brachii
What is the action produced by the anconeus? → ...