5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- If the shoulder joint is abducting, what movement is occurring at the shoulder girdle?
- Which muscles act as Depressors of the scapula?
- Which muscles comprise the Posterior compartment of the Shoulder joint?
- Which muscle is known as the Lats Little Helper?
- Which muscles comprise the superior compartment of the shoulder joint?
- a Upward Rotation
- b -Deltoid
- c Teres Major
- d -Pectoralis Minor
- e -Infraspinatus
5 Multiple choice questions
- -Serratus Anterior (upper part)
- -Pectoralis Major
-Biceps Brachii (short head)
- -Outward rotation of humerus
-Extensor of humerus (and horizontal extension/abduction)
- -Trapezius 1 (some 2)
5 True/False questions
If the shoulder joint is horizontally adducting, what movement is occurring at the shoulder girdle? → Upward Rotation
Which muscles act as Horizontal flexors/Adductors of the humerus → -Pectoralis Major
SITS stands for:
-What is the significance? → ...
Which muscle comprise the Anterior Compartment of the elbow rejion? → -Triceps Brachii
What is the action of the pronator Quadratus? → It is a true elbow flexor. one joint muscle