5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the action of the Brachialis?
- What is the action of the pronator Quadratus?
- What is the action produced by the Brachioradialis?
- What are the principle movements of the Posterior muscles of the shoulder girdle?
- What is the action produced by the anconeus?
- a -Elbow flexor
-can potentially pronate in assistance
- b -working with the pronator Teres to pronate the forarm and hand
- c It is a true elbow flexor. one joint muscle
- d -Elevator of scapula (except part 4 of traps)
-Adductor of scapula
-Downward rotator of scapula (except traps 2 and 4)
- e ...
5 Multiple choice questions
- -Latissimus Dorsi
- -Trapezius 1 (some 2)
- -Posterior Deltoid
5 True/False questions
What are the principle functions of the Anterior compartment at the shoulder joint? → -adduction
Which muscles act as horizontal extensors/abductors of the humerus? → -Infraspinatus
If the shoulder joint is abducting, what movement is occurring at the shoulder girdle? → Depression/ downward rotation
Which muscles comprise the Anterior Compartment of the shoulder girdle? → -Pectoralis Minor
Which muscles comprise the anterior compartment of the shoulder joint? → -Pectoralis Major