5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which muscles act as inward rotators of the humerus?
- Which muscles act as adductors(retractors) of the scapula
- Which muscles comprise the Anterior Compartment of the shoulder girdle?
- Which muscles comprise the posterior compartment of the shoulder girdle?
- What is the principle function of the deltoid?
- a -Levator Scapulae
- b -Traps 3 (some 2 and 4)
- c -Pectoralis Major
-Biceps Brachii (short head)
- d abduction of the humerus
- e -Pectoralis Minor
5 Multiple choice questions
- -Pectoralis Major
-Short head of Biceps Brachii
- Elevation/ upward rotation
- Abduction (protraction)
- -Latissimus Dorsi
-Long head of the Triceps Brachii
- Depression/ downward rotation
5 True/False questions
What is the action produced by the anconeus? → -Elbow flexor
-can potentially pronate in assistance
What are the principle functions of the Superior compartment at the shoulder joint? → Abduction of the humerus
Which muscles act as horizontal extensors/abductors of the humerus? → -Pectoralis Major
What is the principle function of the supraspinatus? → Abduction of the humerus
If the shoulder joint is horizontally adducting, what movement is occurring at the shoulder girdle? → Upward Rotation