5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the principle movements of the Posterior muscles of the shoulder girdle?
- If the shoulder joint is horizontally adducting, what movement is occurring at the shoulder girdle?
- If the shoulder joint is extending, what movement is occurring at the shoulder girdle?
- Which muscles act as abductors( protractors) of the scapula?
- Which muscles comprise the posterior compartment of the shoulder girdle?
- a -Serratus Anterior (upper part)
- b -Levator Scapulae
- c Depression/ downward rotation
- d Abduction (protraction)
- e -Elevator of scapula (except part 4 of traps)
-Adductor of scapula
-Downward rotator of scapula (except traps 2 and 4)
5 Multiple choice questions
- -Biceps Brachii
These are the four muscles in the rotator cuff
- -Latissimus Dorsi
-Long head of the Triceps brachii
- -Posterior Deltoid
5 True/False questions
What are the principle functions of the Posterior compartment at the shoulder joint? → -Outward rotation of humerus
-Extensor of humerus (and horizontal extension/abduction)
What is the action produced by the anconeus? → ...
How many movements are possible in the shoulder joint? → -Pectoralis Major
-Short head of Biceps Brachii
What is the action of the pronator Quadratus? → -weak elbow flexor
-Protator of forearm and hand
Which muscle makes up the anterior compartment of the wrist region? → -Biceps Brachii