5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- If Internal rotation is occurring at the shoulder joint, what movement is happening at the shoulder girdle?
- Which muscles act as adductors of the humerus?
- Which muscles act as Extensors of the humerus
- Which muscles comprise the superior compartment of the shoulder joint?
- What are the principle functions of the Posterior compartment at the shoulder joint?
- a -Outward rotation of humerus
-Extensor of humerus (and horizontal extension/abduction)
- b -Latissimus Dorsi
-Long head of the Triceps Brachii
- c -Pectoralis major
-Long head of triceps brachi
-Short head of Biceps Brachii
- d -Deltoid
- e Abduction (protraction)
5 Multiple choice questions
- abduction of the humerus
5 True/False questions
Which muscles act as horizontal extensors/abductors of the humerus? → -Latissimus Dorsi
-Long head of the Triceps brachii
If the shoulder joint is abducting, what movement is occurring at the shoulder girdle? → Elevation/ upward rotation
If the shoulder joint is horizontally adducting, what movement is occurring at the shoulder girdle? → Upward Rotation
Which muscles act as Horizontal flexors/Adductors of the humerus → -Infraspinatus
SITS stands for:
-What is the significance? → -Supraspinatus
These are the four muscles in the rotator cuff