5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which muscles act as upward rotators of the scapula?
- What is the action produced by the Brachioradialis?
- If the shoulder joint is abducting, what movement is occurring at the shoulder girdle?
- Which muscles act as horizontal extensors/abductors of the humerus?
- Which muscles act as adductors of the humerus?
- a -Elbow flexor
-can potentially pronate in assistance
- b Upward Rotation
- c -Serratus Anterior (lower part)
-Trapezius 4 (some 2)
- d -Pectoralis major
-Long head of triceps brachi
-Short head of Biceps Brachii
- e -Infraspinatus
5 Multiple choice questions
These are the four muscles in the rotator cuff
- -Biceps Brachii
- -Pectoralis Major
- Depression/ downward rotation
- Teres Major
5 True/False questions
Which muscles act as abductors of the humerus? → -Supraspinatus
Which muscles act as downward rotators of the scapula? → -Rhomboids
Which muscles make up the anterior muscles of the wrist? → -Flexor Carpi Radialis and Ulnaris
Which muscles act as abductors( protractors) of the scapula? → -Traps 3 (some 2 and 4)
Which muscles comprise the Posterior compartment of the Shoulder joint? → -Pectoralis Major