5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- May 8-9 general Taylor wins 2 battles against advancing Mexican soilders @
- Seperation of powers/ checks and balances are in place to ensure each branch of government is-
- Terms of Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo?
- General Winfield captured mexico city on?
- Manifest Dstiny?
- a Equal
- b Regognixe the annex of TX Us agrees to cover $3.25 millon in claim Mexico agreed to ceede 529,00 sq minles north of the US for $15 millon
- c the belief of western expansion for the good of the country. People who believed this thought the U.S should stretch from te Aylantic to the Pacific Ocean.
- d Palo Alto/ Resaca de la palma
- e Sept. 14. 1847
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rio Grande, Nueces River
- James Pickney Henderson
- Anson Jones
- 212,592 604,215
5 True/False questions
The Texas Rangers were givn this fearce name? → `Los Diablos Tejanos
Former president joins Mexican war? → Mirabeau B. Lamar
What are 2 reasons that the US senate rejected the annexation of Texas? → Anson Jones
After fighting other US forces took controal of Cali and parts of ___ ______ → Calorado
Compromise of 1850 who came up with teh plan? → Settle the border conflict federal government paid $10 million to give up its claims- Senator Heney Clay