5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Texas Admission Act made Texas the____th state of the US
- 12-29-1845 Prez Polk signed what?
- Who became the 1st govenor of Texas in 1846?
- Seperation of powers/ checks and balances are in place to ensure each branch of government is-
- a James Pickney Henderson
- b Texas Admission act
- c Limited area of land reserved for american indians
- d Equal
- e 28
5 Multiple choice questions
- Alabama-Coushatta Kickapoo reservation Tigua Reservation
- May 13, 1846
- Mirabeau B. Lamar
- Palo Alto/ Resaca de la palma
- Sparking war with Mexico, Adding another slave state to the union.
5 True/False questions
Terms of Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo? → Mirabeau B. Lamar
TX gave up its claims to 67 million acres of land in present-day______. → May 13, 1846
Pop. in TX in 1850, and 1860? → the belief of western expansion for the good of the country. People who believed this thought the U.S should stretch from te Aylantic to the Pacific Ocean.
The Texas Rangers were givn this fearce name? → `Los Diablos Tejanos
General Winfield captured mexico city on? → May 13, 1846