5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 3 Indinan reservation still left today?
- Manifest Dstiny?
- 12-29-1845 Prez Polk signed what?
- After fighting other US forces took controal of Cali and parts of ___ ______
- Pop. in TX in 1850, and 1860?
- a 212,592 604,215
- b Texas Admission act
- c the belief of western expansion for the good of the country. People who believed this thought the U.S should stretch from te Aylantic to the Pacific Ocean.
- d New Mexico
- e Alabama-Coushatta Kickapoo reservation Tigua Reservation
5 Multiple choice questions
- May 13, 1846
- Sparking war with Mexico, Adding another slave state to the union.
- 1)Governor 2) Comander 3) President 4)Senitor
5 True/False questions
TX gave up its claims to 67 million acres of land in present-day______. → Calorado
Compromise of 1850 who came up with teh plan? → Regognixe the annex of TX Us agrees to cover $3.25 millon in claim Mexico agreed to ceede 529,00 sq minles north of the US for $15 millon
Reservations → Limited area of land reserved for american indians
General Winfield captured mexico city on? → May 13, 1846
Who became the 1st govenor of Texas in 1846? → James Pickney Henderson