5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Checks and Balances
- 6th Amendment
- Legislative Branch is made up of...
- How long do Justices stay in office?
- Who can remove or impeach the President from office?
- a a. House of Representatives
- b for life
- c right to speedy and public trials, know charges against them, etc.
- d Congress
- e keeps any one branch from becoming too powerful or misusing its authority
5 Multiple choice questions
- George Washington
- George Washington/John Adams
- protects people's right to grand jury, can't be tried twice for same crime, can't be forced to speak against themselves, etc.
5 True/False questions
Who does the President nominate? Who approves them? → justices; the senate approves them
The U.S. Capital was move where? → Washington, D.C.
4th Amendment → protects people against unfair searches
Amendment ___ says the voting age is_____ → 26/18
7th Amendment → right to trial by jury