5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How must Justices apply laws to every person?
- Shays's Rebellion made some think...
- A proposal to change or ammend the constitution needs what in Congress?
- Who was the Attorney General?
- What does the Executive Branch do?
- a Edmund Randolph
- b 2/3 vote or by national convention called by 2/3 of states and approved by Congress
- c equally
- d the national government couldn't keep order or protect them
- e Enforces laws, can veto bills passed by Congress, Commander-in-chief of military
5 Multiple choice questions
- right to speedy and public trials, know charges against them, etc.
- Henry Knox
- throwing Articles of Confederation out and writing new plan
- for every 5 slaves, 3 counted as citizens
5 True/False questions
7th Amendment → right to trial by jury
Who was the Secretary of Treasury? → Alexander Hamilton
Checks and Balances → keeps any one branch from becoming too powerful or misusing its authority
Amendment ___ says all males over ____ an vote → 19/21
How many terms does the President serve? → 4 years