5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 10th Amendment
- How many states need to approve an amendment?
- Who was the Secretary of War?
- Amendment ___ says all females over ____ an vote
- 6th Amendment
- a right to speedy and public trials, know charges against them, etc.
- b 3/4
- c government can only do things listed in Constitution (reserved powers belong to states or people)
- d 19/21
- e Henry Knox
5 Multiple choice questions
- number of reps. based on population
- protects people's rights to have weapons
- central and state governments share powers
- government gets power from people
- justices; the senate approves them
5 True/False questions
5th Amendment → right to trial by jury
Anti Federalists → disagreed with Federalists
Who can remove or impeach the President from office? → Congress
Legislative Branch is made up of... → a. House of Representatives
Justices have the power to strike down what? → any law that goes against the Constitution