5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who was the Attorney General?
- What were the two houses?
- How many states had to ratify the Constitution?
- Federal system
- Which state was the first to ratify the Constitution?
- a Edmund Randolph
- b 9 of 13
- c Delaware
- d central and state governments share powers
- e House of Representatives and Senate
5 Multiple choice questions
- Must be at least 35, born in U.S., and live in U.S. for previous 14 years
- for every 5 slaves, 3 counted as citizens
- 4 years
- every state has same number of representatives
5 True/False questions
Who was the Secretary of Treasury? → Thomas Jefferson
Who does the President nominate? Who approves them? → justices; the senate approves them
Anti Federalists → disagreed with Federalists
Executive Branch → President
2nd Amendment → government can't force people to house soldiers in peace time