5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the sacred heart of jesus
- jesus fufills the law
- Holy day of obligation
- a a feast day in the liturgical year in which addition to sundays,catholics are obliged to participate in the eucharist
- b anything about mary, study about mary
- c jesus perfects the law, reveals their ultimate meaning and redeems any sins people had committed against them
- d devotion to the sacred heart is a reminder to us of the power and truth of the incarnation.
- e a messenger, one who works in between
5 Multiple choice questions
- when the angel appears to mary that she will bear a son
- "Mother of God',"God bearer"; oldest title of mary
- sharing in the divine life of God with the Trinity through our Baptism, the Eucharist and other sacraments of the church
- to save
- referencing the second person of the trinity-jesus
5 True/False questions
the two natures of jesus → devotion to the sacred heart is a reminder to us of the power and truth of the incarnation.
Incarnation → the word became flesh
lord → yahweh=i am, adonai=kyrios=lord
Emmanuel → "God with us"
redeemer → a messenger, one who works in between