5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. a confused mass; a jumble.
- b v. to complain in low, mumbling tones; grumble.
- c adj. Deserving of contempt; despicable.
- d adj. Covered or shaded.
- e v. to be full of things; abound or swarm.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. to look intently.
- v. to turn aside from a course or direction.
- n. a utensil of wire mesh for straining materials.
- n. the act of paying back for injury.
- v. to sharpen; enhance.
5 True/False questions
Cadenced → adj. Covered or shaded.
Distill → v. to turn aside from a course or direction.
Folly → n. a lack of good sense; foolishness.
Skepticism → adj. Showing or producing exalted joy or blessedness; angelic.
Exhalation → n. the act of paying back for injury.