5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. to look intently.
- b n. expression of words and phrases.
- c v. to turn aside from a course or direction.
- d v. to spread through or over, as with liquid or light.
- e v. to deflect or ward off.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. to increase the concentration of, separate, or purify.
- n. a lack of good sense; foolishness.
- n. a confused mass; a jumble.
- v. to complain in low, mumbling tones; grumble.
- v. to scrounge or scavenge for.
5 True/False questions
Gasp → v. to draw in the breath sharply, as from shock.
Teem → v. to look intently.
Veiled → adj. Covered or shaded.
Filigree → n. delicate and intricate ornamental.
Hone → v. to sharpen; enhance.