5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. to scrounge or scavenge for.
- b v. to turn aside from a course or direction.
- c adv. Done routinely and with little interest or care.
- d n. the act of giving in to a power of another.
- e n. a doubting or questioning attitude.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. to look intently.
- n. the state of being profuse, abundance.
- adj. Covered or shaded.
- v. to increase the concentration of, separate, or purify.
- n. expression of words and phrases.
5 True/False questions
Beatific → v. to increase the concentration of, separate, or purify.
Din → v. to sharpen; enhance.
Filigree → n. delicate and intricate ornamental.
Sieve → n. a utensil of wire mesh for straining materials.
Patronage → n. support, encouragement, or championship, as of a person or a cause.