5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. the act of giving in to a power of another.
- b v. to spread about; scatter.
- c v. to scrounge or scavenge for.
- d n. expression of words and phrases.
- e n. a doubting or questioning attitude.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. to turn aside from a course or direction.
- v. to increase the concentration of, separate, or purify.
- n. the act or an instance of exhaling.
- adj. Trivial or worthless.
- v. to spread through or over, as with liquid or light.
5 True/False questions
Subside → v. to lessen in intensity or degree.
Profusion → n. the act of giving in to a power of another.
Murmur → v. to complain in low, mumbling tones; grumble.
Beatific → n. expression of words and phrases.
Cadenced → adj. A progression of chords moving to a harmonic close or point of rest.