5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. to deflect or ward off.
- b adj. Trivial or worthless.
- c v. to subside.
- d v. to sharpen; enhance.
- e n. a doubting or questioning attitude.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. a lack of good sense; foolishness.
- n. delicate and intricate ornamental.
- n. a confused mass; a jumble.
- v. to drive off or scatter in different directions.
- n. a jumble of loud, discordant sounds.
5 True/False questions
Profusion → v. to spread through or over, as with liquid or light.
Upflailing → v. to make capable of movement.
Distill → v. to increase the concentration of, separate, or purify.
Veiled → v. to be full of things; abound or swarm.
Suffuse → v. to spread through or over, as with liquid or light.