5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. a jumble of loud, discordant sounds.
- b v. to complain in low, mumbling tones; grumble.
- c n. the act of giving in to a power of another.
- d v. to subside.
- e n. the state of being profuse, abundance.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Waving arms sporadically in the air.
- n. support, encouragement, or championship, as of a person or a cause.
- n. expression of words and phrases.
- v. to scrounge or scavenge for.
- adj. Covered or shaded.
5 True/False questions
Disperse → v. to drive off or scatter in different directions.
Sieve → v. to spread about; scatter.
Insidious → v. to increase the concentration of, separate, or purify.
Contemptible → n. expression of words and phrases.
Mobilize → v. to lessen in intensity or degree.