5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. a jumble of loud, discordant sounds.
- b adj. Deserving of contempt; despicable.
- c v. to complain in low, mumbling tones; grumble.
- d n. a lack of good sense; foolishness.
- e v. to be full of things; abound or swarm.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. the act of paying back for injury.
- v. to increase the concentration of, separate, or purify.
- v. to reenergize.
- v. to draw in the breath sharply, as from shock.
- v. to lessen in intensity or degree.
5 True/False questions
Suffuse → v. to spread through or over, as with liquid or light.
Filigree → n. delicate and intricate ornamental.
Strewn → n. a utensil of wire mesh for straining materials.
Profusion → n. the act of giving in to a power of another.
Beatific → adj. Covered or shaded.