5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. to reenergize.
- b n. the state of being profuse, abundance.
- c n. expression of words and phrases.
- d adj. A progression of chords moving to a harmonic close or point of rest.
- e adj. Trivial or worthless.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. to spread through or over, as with liquid or light.
- adj. Working or spreading harmfully in a subtle or stealthy manner.
- adj. Showing or producing exalted joy or blessedness; angelic.
- n. a lack of good sense; foolishness.
- v. to lessen in intensity or degree.
5 True/False questions
Mobilize → v. to make capable of movement.
Sieve → n. a utensil of wire mesh for straining materials.
Upflailing → adj. Waving arms sporadically in the air.
Strewn → v. to spread about; scatter.
Peer → v. to look intently.