5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. to lessen in intensity or degree.
- b v. to complain in low, mumbling tones; grumble.
- c v. to spread through or over, as with liquid or light.
- d adj. Waving arms sporadically in the air.
- e n. the act of paying back for injury.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Working or spreading harmfully in a subtle or stealthy manner.
- v. to be full of things; abound or swarm.
- v. to deflect or ward off.
- v. to make capable of movement.
- adj. Showing or producing exalted joy or blessedness; angelic.
5 True/False questions
Contemptible → v. to sharpen; enhance.
Submission → n. the act of giving in to a power of another.
Invigorate → n. delicate and intricate ornamental.
Folly → v. to deflect or ward off.
Divert → v. to turn aside from a course or direction.