5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. the act or an instance of exhaling.
- b v. to increase the concentration of, separate, or purify.
- c v. to make capable of movement.
- d v. to sharpen; enhance.
- e n. the state of being profuse, abundance.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. A progression of chords moving to a harmonic close or point of rest.
- n. delicate and intricate ornamental.
- adv. Done routinely and with little interest or care.
- n. the act of paying back for injury.
- v. to reenergize.
5 True/False questions
Disperse → v. to turn aside from a course or direction.
Beatific → adj. Showing or producing exalted joy or blessedness; angelic.
Veiled → v. to look intently.
Subside → v. to lessen in intensity or degree.
Divert → n. a utensil of wire mesh for straining materials.