Max Useable (Main)
Max Useable (Aux)
0 to 363 lbs. (No takeoff Range)
6.7 lbs. per gallon
Commercial Grades: Jet A, Jet A-1, Jet B (When using Jet B, operations is prohibited above 8000 feet if either standby pump is inoperative)
80 Red, 100LL Blue, 91/96, 115/145 Purple, 100 Green
Fuel System Limitations
1. Fuel in Aux tanks must be used first, except in the event of an Aux transfer failure
2. Takeoff with fuel quantity indicators in the yellow arc are prohibited
3. Operation of either engine with its corresponding fuel pressure (L/R FUEL PRESS LO) illuminated is limited to 10 hours before over-haul or replacement of engine driven fuel pump (time does not include windmilling)
1. Operation is limited to 150 hours between engine overhauls
2. Operation is prohibited if either standby pump is inoperative
3. Operation above 18,000 feet is prohibited
4. Standby pumps must be on for Takeoff & Landing
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.