5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Monerans, Plants, Fungi, Animals, Protists
- a 5 Kingdoms
- b light-fueled conversion of carbon dioxide to organic material.
- c study of frequency of disease.
- d type of cell found in bacteria.
- e microbes that are harbored and nourished in the bodies of larger organisms.
5 Multiple choice questions
- spontaneous generation.
- collection of statements, propositions, or concepts that explains or accounts for a natural event.
- stugy of algae.
- area of biotechnology that manipulates the genetics of microbes, plants and animals for the purpose of creating new products and genetically modified organisms.
- dominant organisms found on earth, found in almost every habitat on earth. (ubiquitous)
5 True/False questions
C, H, O, N, S and P → elements required for all living organisms.
pathogens → organism in which smaller organisms or viruses live, feed and reproduce.
hosts → organism in which smaller organisms or viruses live, feed and reproduce.
mycology → stugy of algae.
sterile → dominant organisms found on earth, found in almost every habitat on earth. (ubiquitous)