5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Monerans, Plants, Fungi, Animals, Protists
- a light-fueled conversion of carbon dioxide to organic material.
- b study of fungi.
- c study of living organisms and non-living entities too small to be seen without magnification.
- d 5 Kingdoms
- e collection of statements, propositions, or concepts that explains or accounts for a natural event.
5 Multiple choice questions
- study of frequency of disease.
- microbes that are harbored and nourished in the bodies of larger organisms.
- completely free of all life forms including spores, and viruses.
- involves the breakdown of dead matters and wastes into simple compounds that can be directed back into the natural cycles of living things.
- organisms that require a microscope to be readily observed or identified.
5 True/False questions
prokaryotes → type of cell found in bacteria.
scientific method → methods of handling microbial cultures and other microbes to prevent infection of the handler and others who may be exposed.
asceptic technique → general approach taken by scientists to explain a certain natural phenomenon. (recognize, formulate, observe, experiment, formulate, test hypothesis)
phycology → study of fungi.
biogenesis → spontaneous generation.