5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a type of cells that contain nucleus, can be either unicellular or multicellular..
- b feeds self with food made by others.
- c dominant organisms found on earth, found in almost every habitat on earth. (ubiquitous)
- d collection of statements, propositions, or concepts that explains or accounts for a natural event.
- e microbes that are harbored and nourished in the bodies of larger organisms.
5 Multiple choice questions
- involves the breakdown of dead matters and wastes into simple compounds that can be directed back into the natural cycles of living things.
- organism in which smaller organisms or viruses live, feed and reproduce.
- major groups of microorganisms
- stugy of algae.
- simple cells that single celled organism, were the dominant inhabitants on earth for almost 2 billion years.
5 True/False questions
abiogenesis → spontaneous generation.
genetic engineering → living things arise only from others of their same kind.
bioremediation → involves the introduction of microbes into the environment to restore stability or to clean up toxic pollutants.
photosynthesis → tentative explanation of what has been observed or measured. (primary aim of scientific method)
mycology → study of fungi.