5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Monerans, Plants, Fungi, Animals, Protists
- a collection of statements, propositions, or concepts that explains or accounts for a natural event.
- b light-fueled conversion of carbon dioxide to organic material.
- c study of fungi.
- d simple cells that single celled organism, were the dominant inhabitants on earth for almost 2 billion years.
- e 5 Kingdoms
5 Multiple choice questions
- involves the introduction of microbes into the environment to restore stability or to clean up toxic pollutants.
- involves the breakdown of dead matters and wastes into simple compounds that can be directed back into the natural cycles of living things.
- completely free of all life forms including spores, and viruses.
- study of frequency of disease.
- living things arise only from others of their same kind.
5 True/False questions
microbes → dominant organisms found on earth, found in almost every habitat on earth. (ubiquitous)
hosts → organism in which smaller organisms or viruses live, feed and reproduce.
bacteria, algae, protozoa, fungi, parasitic worms(helminths), viruses → 5 Kingdoms
parasites → type of cells that contain nucleus, can be either unicellular or multicellular..
asceptic technique → general approach taken by scientists to explain a certain natural phenomenon. (recognize, formulate, observe, experiment, formulate, test hypothesis)