5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Monerans, Plants, Fungi, Animals, Protists
- a organism in which smaller organisms or viruses live, feed and reproduce.
- b study of fungi.
- c study of living organisms and non-living entities too small to be seen without magnification.
- d 5 Kingdoms
- e type of cells that contain nucleus, can be either unicellular or multicellular..
5 Multiple choice questions
- elements required for all living organisms.
- collection of statements, propositions, or concepts that explains or accounts for a natural event.
- constructs hypothesis, tests its validity, and performs experiments to test for those events.
- type of cell found in bacteria.
- major groups of microorganisms
5 True/False questions
asceptic technique → methods of handling microbial cultures and other microbes to prevent infection of the handler and others who may be exposed.
phycology → study of fungi.
sterile → completely free of all life forms including spores, and viruses.
decomposition → involves the introduction of microbes into the environment to restore stability or to clean up toxic pollutants.
genetic engineering → area of biotechnology that manipulates the genetics of microbes, plants and animals for the purpose of creating new products and genetically modified organisms.