5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- C, H, O, N, S and P
- asceptic technique
- a simple cells that single celled organism, were the dominant inhabitants on earth for almost 2 billion years.
- b elements required for all living organisms.
- c microbes that are harbored and nourished in the bodies of larger organisms.
- d study of frequency of disease.
- e methods of handling microbial cultures and other microbes to prevent infection of the handler and others who may be exposed.
5 Multiple choice questions
- light-fueled conversion of carbon dioxide to organic material.
- any agent that causes disease. (virus, bacteria, fungi, protozoa, or helminth)
- constructs hypothesis, tests its validity, and performs experiments to test for those events.
- feeds self with food made by others.
- type of cell found in bacteria.
5 True/False questions
hosts → organism in which smaller organisms or viruses live, feed and reproduce.
Monerans, Plants, Fungi, Animals, Protists → 5 Kingdoms
eukaryotes → simple cells that single celled organism, were the dominant inhabitants on earth for almost 2 billion years.
theory → collection of statements, propositions, or concepts that explains or accounts for a natural event.
mycology → stugy of algae.