5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Amendment 15
- Amendment 1
- Amendment 4
- Amendment 21
- a a change to the Constitution, there have been 27 of them, passed by 2/3 of Congress,
ratified by ¾ of states.
- b African-Americans can vote
- c Prohibition repealed
- d search and seizure/police must have a warrant and a probable cause.
- e freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly and petition
5 Multiple choice questions
- right to due process
- Prohibition, alcohol not allowed in U.S.
- keeps all 3 branches equal Examples: Senate must approve presidential appointments, the President can veto laws passed by Congress, Supreme Court can declare laws unconstitutional
- 6 year term, must be 30 and a citizen for at least 9 years
- 9 justices who serve for life
5 True/False questions
Amendment 6 → no quartering of troops
Preamble → goals of the Constitution
Elastic Clause → carries out/enforces the law
Amendment 14 → citizen if born in the U.S., Bill of Rights applies to states
Judicial Branch → declares laws constitutional or unconstitutional, interprets the law