5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The arrangement of something across Earth's surface (space).
- A set of computer tools used to capture, store, transform, analyze, and display geographic data.
- graphical representation (in polar or cartesian coordinates) of the spatial distribution of radiation from an antenna as a function of angle
- A geographic location that is described by comparing its location to another location.
- The exact position of a place on the earth's surface.
4 True/False questions
Remote Sensing → A geographic location that is described by comparing its location to another location.
Functional (nodal) Region → (nodal) Area organized around a node or focal point. The characteristic chosen to define this kind of region dominates at a central focus or node and diminishes in importance outward. This region is tied to the central point by transportation or communication systems or by economic or functional associations.
Formal Region → area within which everyone shares in common one or mare distinctive characteristics. The shared feature could be a cultural value such as a common language, or an environmental climate.
Human Geography → The spatial analysis of the sturcture of the earth and its features (plants, animals, climate, ect)