5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it)
- The acquisition of data about Earth's surface from a satellite orbiting the planet or other long-distance methods.
- An internal representation of a portion of Earth's surface based on what an individual knows about a place, containing personal impressions of what is in a place and where places are located.
- The arrangement of something across Earth's surface (space).
- area within which everyone shares in common one or mare distinctive characteristics. The shared feature could be a cultural value such as a common language, or an environmental climate.
4 True/False questions
Relative location → A geographic location that is described by comparing its location to another location.
Perceptual (vernacular) Region → (nodal) Area organized around a node or focal point. The characteristic chosen to define this kind of region dominates at a central focus or node and diminishes in importance outward. This region is tied to the central point by transportation or communication systems or by economic or functional associations.
Human Geography → The spatial analysis of the sturcture of the earth and its features (plants, animals, climate, ect)
Spatial Perspective → An intellectual framework that looks at the locations of specific phenomena, how and why that phenomena is , and, finally, how it is spatially related to phenomena in other place