5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- graphical representation (in polar or cartesian coordinates) of the spatial distribution of radiation from an antenna as a function of angle
- The acquisition of data about Earth's surface from a satellite orbiting the planet or other long-distance methods.
- (nodal) Area organized around a node or focal point. The characteristic chosen to define this kind of region dominates at a central focus or node and diminishes in importance outward. This region is tied to the central point by transportation or communication systems or by economic or functional associations.
- Concentrates on patterns of human activity and on their relationships with the environment.
- A geographic location that is described by comparing its location to another location.
4 True/False questions
map → a diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it)
Distribution → graphical representation (in polar or cartesian coordinates) of the spatial distribution of radiation from an antenna as a function of angle
Geographical Information Systems → A set of computer tools used to capture, store, transform, analyze, and display geographic data.
Formal Region → area within which everyone shares in common one or mare distinctive characteristics. The shared feature could be a cultural value such as a common language, or an environmental climate.