7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- (ecology) a community of organisms where each member is eaten in turn by another member
- an insect that lives in a large community, such as an ant or a bee
- plant eater
- animal hunted or caught for food
- is a group of related animals of the same species that interact closely and often cooperate with one another.
- the relation between two different kinds of organisms when one receives benefits from the other without damaging it
6 True/False questions
preditor → An animal thats eats another animal
carnivore → an animal that feeds on both animal and vegetable substances
decomposer organisms → produce enzymes that break down proteins, starches, lipids, and almost every other known organic substance
ecologic pyramid → See trophic pyramid.
epiphyte → animal hunted or caught for food
competition → the act of competing as for profit or a prize