7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- plant that derives moisture and nutrients from the air and rain
- the total mass of living matter in a given unit area
- an insect that lives in a large community, such as an ant or a bee
- a change or alteration in form or qualities
- (ecology) a community of organisms where there are several interrelated food chains
- An organism that exists without the aid of other members of the same species
6 True/False questions
food chain → (ecology) a community of organisms where there are several interrelated food chains
ecologic pyramid → See trophic pyramid.
decomposer organisms → produce enzymes that break down proteins, starches, lipids, and almost every other known organic substance
animal society → is a group of related animals of the same species that interact closely and often cooperate with one another.
omnivore → an animal that feeds on both animal and vegetable substances
carnivore → any animal that feeds on flesh