6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Not easy or simple; having many different parts.
- n. A plan for spending money during a certain period.
- v. To try to win against others.
- n. Something that is very popular for a short time, then forgotten.
- n. A special talent or skill; ability do something easily.
5 True/False questions
bankrupt → adj.1. Unable to pay one's debts and freed by law from doing so.
effect → v. To make happen.
factor → n. Something that contributes to a result.
brief → adj.1. Quick; active.
leisure → n. Free time not taken up with work.