6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. Free time not taken up with work.
- adj. Short; not long-lasting.
- v. To try to win against others.
- v.1. To look forward to; to expect.
- adj.1. Unable to pay one's debts and freed by law from doing so.
5 True/False questions
complicate → adj. Not easy or simple; having many different parts.
factor → n. Something that contributes to a result.
err → v. To be wrong or do wrong.
unique → v.2. To annoy or irritate.
brisk → adj.1. Quick; active.