5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- relocation diffusion
- absolute location
- remote sensing
- a The position of place of a certian item on the surface of the Earth as expresed in degrees, minutes, and seconds of latitude, 0° to 90° north or south of the equator, and longitude, 0° to 180° east or west of the Prime Meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
- b An outbreak of a disease that spreads worldwide.
- c a set of processes that are increasing interactions, deepening relationships, and heightening interdependence without regard to country borders
- d method of collecting data or information through the use of instruments (e.g., satellites) that are physically distant from the area or object of study.
- e Sequential diffusion process in which the items being diffused are transmitted by their carrier agents as they evacuate the old areas and relocate to new ones.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The expansion and adoption of a cultural element from its place of origin to a wider area
- the design of spatial distribution
- Maps that tell stories, typically showing the degree of some attribute of the movement of a geographic phenomenon.
- Satellite-based system for determining the absolute location of places or geographic features
- The degree of ease with which it is possible to reach a certian location from other locations. ________ varies from place to place and can be measured.
5 True/False questions
isotherm → the design of spatial distribution
sense of place → Belief or "understanding" about a place developed through books, movies, stories or pictures
mental map → A general map depicting a certain piece of info. such as precipitation.
region → 1st theme, the geographical position of people & things on the Earths surface affects what happens & why
hierarchical diffusion → A form of diffusion in which an idea or innovation spreads by passing first among the most connected places or peoples.