5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- recency planning
- brand development index (BDI)
- cost per point (CPP)
- effective reach
- a based on "the sensible idea that most advertising works by influencing the brand choice of consumers who are ready to buy"
- b indicates the sales potential of a particular brand in a specific market area
- c you find this by dividing the cost by the rating points
- d the average number of exposures received by a member of the target market during the relevant time period.
- e measures the number or percentage of the audience who receive enough exposures to truly receive the message
5 Multiple choice questions
- total number of people or households exposed to a medium
- total effect is greater than the sum of its parts
- one way to stretch a slim budget, floods airways all at once for a short amount of time
- determines the potential of the whole product category
- particular magazines or shows- according to how well they "deliver" or expose the message to the media audience that most closely resembles the desired target consumer
5 True/False questions
message weight → total size of an audience for a set of ads or an entire campaign, because it gives some indication of the scope of the campaign in a given market
reach → includes all communications vehicles available to a marketer. radio, tv, magazines, outdoor, online, etc.
rating → running the same commercial every half hour on the same network during prime time
mixed-media approach → particular magazines or shows- according to how well they "deliver" or expose the message to the media audience that most closely resembles the desired target consumer
money → total effect is greater than the sum of its parts