7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The capital of China, in the northeast part of the country.
- praised the revolutionary potential of the peasantry.
- A Chinese system of physical exercises designed especially for self-defense and meditation
- Any of various Chinese martial arts, especially those forms in which sharp blows and kicks are applied to pressure points on the body of an opponent.
- an epic 6,000 mile trek north by Mao's army after a year of siege by the KMT. It fueled a "cult of Mao" among peasants, establishing him as a prophet/savior and a leader of a sacred union of survivors.
- a book with Mao Zedong's polical views.
6 True/False questions
Mao Zedong → the official language of China
Mandarin → the official language of China
Hmong → A member of the principal ethnic group of China, constituting about 93 percent of the population.
Yuan Shikai → A Chinese system of physical exercises designed especially for self-defense and meditation
People's Republic of China → Communist China under the rule of Mao Zedong
Chiang Kai-shek → Chinese revolutionary and political leader, and the foremost pioneer of the Republic of China, which overthrew the Qing Dynasty in October 1911. He co-founded the Kuomintang (KMT) and served as its first leader, and devised the political philosophy of the Three Principles of the People.