5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are power schemes and power plans?
- How should you clean a laptop keyboard?
- What are the three types of storage used for data storage?
- What are the two low battery warnings?
- Where are ports, connections, and drives located on the laptop?
- a Front / Back / Side
- b Low & Critical
- c ~Magnetic ~Optical
- d 1-Turn off the laptop.
2-Disconnect all of the attached devices.
3-Disconnect the laptop from the electrical outlet.
4-Remove all of the installed batteries.
5-Wipe the laptop and the keyboard with a soft, lint-free cloth that is lightly moistened with water or computer-screen cleaner.
- e Collection of hardware & system setting
5 Multiple choice questions
- ~APM=>Advance Power Management
~ACPI=>Advanced Configuration & Power Interface
- clean, free of potential contaminants, & temperature and humidity range specified by the manufacturer.
- TYPE- I
- Analog & AMP (advance mobile phone) & NMT (nordic mobile telephone
5 True/False questions
What controls power management when using ACPI? → Flow of electricity to components
What does the Power Option feature in Windows XP do? → Low & Critical
What device turns on the laptop → Toggle between monitor/Volume, Display brightness, check battery
What is the storage capacity of a BD? → 25 GB(single) / 50 GB (dual)
What device turns up the volume? → Volume Control