5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the difference between a port replicator and a docking station?
- What generation of cell phones allows you to send and receive test, photos and videos?
- What device turns up the volume?
- What is the storage capacity of a BD?
- What is the size of a PC card?
- a 85.6 x 54 (mm)
- b Port Replicator=>no speaker, smaller, no PCI
- c Volume Control
- d 25 GB(single) / 50 GB (dual)
- e Digital & GMS (globe mobile system), iDEN (intergarted digital network,CDMA (code division multiple access)
5 Multiple choice questions
- ~non-abrasive cleaning solution on a soft cloth.
- YES~ digital
- Front / Back / Side
- DC power
- Lithium -Polymer
5 True/False questions
How thick is a Type III PC card? → 10.5
What are SODIMMs? → electronic personal organizer
What are the two low battery warnings? → Low & Critical
What are the two methods of power management? → ~APM=>Advance Power Management
~ACPI=>Advanced Configuration & Power Interface
What was the original laptop used by the astronauts in space missions in the early 80s? → GRiD Compass 1101