5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was the original laptop used by the astronauts in space missions in the early 80s?
- What year was the TRS-80 introduced?
- Laptop components are proprietary. What is meant by this statement?
- What is the easiest, least expensive way to protect and extend the life of a laptop?
- What is laptop expansion memory called?
- a Routine cleaning
- b SODIMM
- c 1983
- d GRiD Compass 1101
- e Components can only be used by manufacture
5 Multiple choice questions
- LCD cutoff switch
- Delete / F2
- ~Access data faster ~Use of less power
- interrupts & processes instructions
5 True/False questions
What kind of standard do first generation cell phones use? → Analog
What are the optimal operation conditions for a laptop? → clean, free of potential contaminants, & temperature and humidity range specified by the manufacturer.
What do laptops used to add functionality to the laptop? → AC power adapter
What are some common laptop features? → ~small & portable ~integrated keyboard into base
~run on AC power & rechargeable battery
What controls power management when using ACPI? → Collection of hardware & system setting