5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What device switches to the external monitor?
- What is the storage capacity of a DVD?
- What are the standards for second generation cell phones?
- What device moves the pointer?
- What are the benefits of using a solid state drive (SSD)?
- a Analog & AMP (advance mobile phone) & NMT (nordic mobile telephone
- b TouchPad
- c ~Access data faster ~Use of less power
- d FN
- e 8.5 GB
5 Multiple choice questions
- interrupts & processes instructions
- Components can only be used by manufacture
- Portable or Handheld Devices
- Toggle between monitor/Volume, Display brightness, check battery
5 True/False questions
Which option in Windows XP saves documents and applications in RAM? → FN
What is wrong if the LCD remains dark while the laptop is open? → Switch Broken or Dirty
What controls power management when using ACPI? → Operating System
What is the Internet standard for text messaging? → SMS (short message service)
Are cell phone standards uniform?
HINT: use to be Analog → YES~ digital