5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the difference between a port replicator and a docking station?
- How do you gain access to configuration utilities for input devices?
- Where do you enable ACPI power management?
- What is troubleshooting?
- How thick is a Type II PC card?
- a 5.5
- b Start>Control panel>Mouse
- c BIO's
- d Identify the problem
- e Port Replicator=>no speaker, smaller, no PCI
5 Multiple choice questions
- power supply to be used in different countries
- Determine cost of parts to replacement of LAPTOP
- Tell CPU to consume power
- Adding External Components
5 True/False questions
Disconnecting peripherals is an example of → STEP 3- determining the cause
Where are ports, connections, and drives located on the laptop? → Front / Back / Side
If the cellular WAN utility software is not in the task bar, where should you find it? → LCD cutoff switch
When do you establish a plan of action? → establish a plan of action to resolve the problem & implement the solution.
What generation of cell phones allows you to send and receive test, photos and videos? → MMS (multimedia message service)