5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the size of a PC card?
- When were PDAs first introduced?
- How thick is a Type II PC card?
- How do you gain access to configuration utilities for input devices?
- What Internet standard is used for sending and receiving photos and videos?
- a 5.5
- b MMS (multimedia message service)
- c 85.6 x 54 (mm)
- d Start>Control panel>Mouse
- e 1970's
5 Multiple choice questions
- **Clean the laptop frequently (dust & contaminants)**
~Do not obstruct vents or airflow
**laptop can overheat from lack of air circulation*****
~room temperature 45 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit (7 to 32 degrees Celsius).
**humidity level between 10 to 80%****
- 25 GB(single) / 50 GB (dual)
- ~playing games ~taking notes in school or research
~sending receiving email ~watching movies while travel
- ~Serial ~USB
~Parallel ~FireWare Prots
5 True/False questions
What is used to add functionality to the laptops such as memory, a modem or a network connection? → PC card / Expresscard Slot
Do laptops use AC or DC power? → Wireless transceiver which transmitts data
What battery types are available for laptops? → Lithium -Polymer
If the cellular WAN utility software is not in the task bar, where should you find it? → Switch Broken or Dirty
What does the Power Option feature in Windows XP do? → Reduce Power consumption