5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Do laptops use AC or DC power?
- How thick is a Type II PC card?
- What laptop established the form factor for all modern laptops?
- How do you determine if a repair is cost effective?
- What does the CPU do?
- a Determine cost of parts to replacement of LAPTOP
- b 1991-Macintosh PowerBook 100 series
- c DC power
- d interrupts & processes instructions
- e 5.5
5 Multiple choice questions
- Components can only be used by manufacture
- ~Magnetic ~Optical
- Delete / F2
- Start>Control panel>Mouse
5 True/False questions
What is one of the biggest power consumers on a laptop? → clean, free of potential contaminants, & temperature and humidity range specified by the manufacturer.
What is a base station? → Wireless Transceiver
How do you configure our power settings? → ~non-abrasive cleaning solution on a soft cloth.
What is the storage capacity of a DVD? → 8.5 GB
Disconnecting peripherals is an example of → STEP 3- determining the cause