5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the difference between a port replicator and a docking station?
- What do laptops used to add functionality to the laptop?
- What is a PDA?
- If the cellular WAN utility software is not in the task bar, where should you find it?
- What is a base station?
- a PC card & Express card slots
- b Attaches AC Power
- c Port Replicator=>no speaker, smaller, no PCI
- d Start>Programs
- e electronic personal organizer
5 Multiple choice questions
- Hard Drive
- 25 GB(single) / 50 GB (dual)
- Lithium -Polymer
- YES~ digital
- Adding External Components
5 True/False questions
What device moves the pointer? → Volume Control
What is the infrared port? → Wireless transceiver which transmitts data
Where are ports, connections, and drives located on the laptop? → Power Button
What does the CPU do? → line of wireless transceiver
~~~used for data transmission~~~
When were PDAs first introduced? → Attaches AC Power