5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- World Wide Web
- a a name, symbol, or other feature that identifies a product with a specific owner.
- b an important word related to the specific topic you are trying to locate.
- c a law that asserts that only the copyright's owner has the right to sell the work or allow someone else to sell it
- d an audio or video recording of a broadcast that is distributed via the Web.
- e a software system of linked files that may contain text, graphics, audio, video, or animation that is used on the Internet.
5 Multiple choice questions
- software that locates and displays Web pages on a user's computer screen.
- a business that allows its users to access the Internet through the provided network.
- general guidelines for online users.
- a policy used by organizations such as schools and businesses to regulate online use.
- repeated harassment of a teenager using Internet chat rooms, text messages, social networking sites, or other digital technology such as cell phones.
5 True/False questions
Internet → a huge network that connects computers all over the world.
Boolean Search → A type of search that combines keywords in specific ways to locate specific information.
streaming media → part of a URL hat identifies the entity.
network → an important word related to the specific topic you are trying to locate.
web site → the basic component of the Web, a single file within a Web site that has a unique name.