5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- search engine
- World Wide Web
- Domain name
- a a software system of linked files that may contain text, graphics, audio, video, or animation that is used on the Internet.
- b part of a URL hat identifies the entity.
- c a name, symbol, or other feature that identifies a product with a specific owner.
- d an application that locates information about Web pages and then stores this information in a searchable database that can be accessed with a browser.
- e an important word related to the specific topic you are trying to locate.
5 Multiple choice questions
- software that locates and displays Web pages on a user's computer screen.
- a set of rules and procedures specifying how data needs to be formatted and transmitted between computer systems.
- a business that allows its users to access the Internet through the provided network.
- A type of search that combines keywords in specific ways to locate specific information.
- an audio or video recording of a broadcast that is distributed via the Web.
5 True/False questions
streaming media → a downloading process that shortens the user's wait time by breaking the transmission into small pieces.
URL → a business that allows its users to access the Internet through the provided network.
cyberbullying → repeated harassment of a teenager using Internet chat rooms, text messages, social networking sites, or other digital technology such as cell phones.
Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) → a policy used by organizations such as schools and businesses to regulate online use.
copyright → a law that asserts that only the copyright's owner has the right to sell the work or allow someone else to sell it