5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- search engine
- streaming media
- web site
- World Wide Web
- a an application that locates information about Web pages and then stores this information in a searchable database that can be accessed with a browser.
- b a huge network that connects computers all over the world.
- c a group of related and interlinked XHTML files organized around a common topic.
- d a downloading process that shortens the user's wait time by breaking the transmission into small pieces.
- e a software system of linked files that may contain text, graphics, audio, video, or animation that is used on the Internet.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an important word related to the specific topic you are trying to locate.
- a set of rules and procedures specifying how data needs to be formatted and transmitted between computer systems.
- a unique address that enables a browser to locate specific page files on the Web.
- the physical components of a computer.
- a policy used by organizations such as schools and businesses to regulate online use.
5 True/False questions
cyberbullying → repeated harassment of a teenager using Internet chat rooms, text messages, social networking sites, or other digital technology such as cell phones.
Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) → a policy used by organizations such as schools and businesses to regulate online use.
trademark → the physical components of a computer.
network → an important word related to the specific topic you are trying to locate.
Domain name → the physical components of a computer.