1. having a strong desire for, to the point of greed; 2. eager; enthusiastic
abrupt in manner or speech; gruff
short and to the point
to cause a lowering of self-esteem; to lower in reputation or character
deserving contempt or scorn
to try to equal; to imitate
1. to call forth; to produce; 2. to bring to mind, often by suggestion
1. to install in office with a formal ceremony; 2. to begin officially or mark the opening of
to spread throughout
an owner of a store or other business
a fictitious name used by an author; a pen name
1. to reject bluntly; 2. to drive back
1. capable of recovering quickly from misfortune; 2. returning quickly to an original shape or condition
1. chaotic; unruly; 2. stormy; tempestuous
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions above and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.