How can we help?
You can also find more resources in our
Select a category
Something is confusing
Something is broken
I have a suggestion
What is your email?
What is 1 + 3?
Wordly Wise Book 8 Lesson 1
1. having a strong desire for, to the point of greed; 2. eager; enthusiastic
abrupt in manner or speech; gruff
short and to the point
to cause a lowering of self-esteem; to lower in reputation or character
deserving contempt or scorn
to try to equal; to imitate
1. to call forth; to produce; 2. to bring to mind, often by suggestion
1. to install in office with a formal ceremony; 2. to begin officially or mark the opening of
to spread throughout
an owner of a store or other business
a fictitious name used by an author; a pen name
1. to reject bluntly; 2. to drive back
1. capable of recovering quickly from misfortune; 2. returning quickly to an original shape or condition
1. chaotic; unruly; 2. stormy; tempestuous