5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Outermost whorl is the...
Next whorl consists of...
- All seed plants are _____ and different spore types therefore give rise to...
- Each stamen consists of...
- Pylum Gnetophyta- only gymnosperms with...
- Flower parts are attaches in circles called
- a An anther (holds pollen) and a filament (stalk)
- b Heterosporous; two different gametophytes
- c Whorls
- d Sepals (most flowers have 3-5, they are usually green)
Next whorl consists of petals (usually colored to attract pollinators)
- e Vessels in their xylem (as well as their tracheids)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Wind; small, odorless flowers are grouped in large numbers and often hang down to better catch wind
- Tropical and subtropical
- Breaks the seed coat
- When bees are active
5 True/False questions
Fruits are mature ____; during seed formation, the _____ develops into a fruit → Ovaries (ovary)
Reproduction varies: which two have motile sperm and which have non-flagellated sperm? → Breaks the seed coat
What has been the most important? → Pines
Acorns and nuts distributed by → Small animals that bury them
What are all sperm carried within? → A pollen tube