5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- flu shot
- b cells
- stores platelets so we arent constantly clotting, destroys rbc
- a what is an example of Genetic immunity?
- b a regulating body substance released in excess during allergic reactions causing swelling and inflammation of tissues
- c what is an example of artificially acquired active immunity?
- d cells associated with antibody meediated immunity
- e why is the speen important to adults?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what is an example of Naturally acquired active immunity?
- signal that calls wbc to an area
- found in plasma
- filter fluid from arms and breasts
- filter fluid from head to neck
5 True/False questions
t cells → cells associated with antibody meediated immunity
autoimmune disease → ..., other name for antibodies
Natural Killer Cells → example of 3rd line of defense
IgE → found in plasma
the organ would die → signal that calls wbc to an area