5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Palatine Tonsils
- t/b cells
- stores platelets so we arent constantly clotting, destroys rbc
- specific immunity
- a example of 3rd line of defense
- b located on lower sides of throat
- c why is the speen important to adults?
- d provides defense against only certain pathogens, example chicken pox
- e enhance phagocytosis
5 Multiple choice questions
- filter fluid from legs and genitalia
- prevent viruses from multiplying in your cells
- what is an example of artificially acquired active immunity?
- found in plasma
- located in the upper quadrant of the abdomen
5 True/False questions
Infection → when inflammation is caused by a pathogen
IgA → found in plasma
b cells → cells associated with cell mediated immunity
spleen → what is an example of Genetic immunity?
Pharyngeal Tonsils → locateed on back of tongue