5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- antigen presentation, t cell activation, t cell cloning
- lymph vessels
- cervical lymph nodes
- a filter fluid from head to neck
- b steps of cell mediated immunity
- c found in plasma
- d walls are 1 cell layer thick, has large pores, distributed like veins
- e found in plasma associated with RBC (anti a or anti b)
5 Multiple choice questions
- ..., other name for antibodies
- when cells cant recognize "self cells" which leads to attack on "self" cells
- cells associated with cell mediated immunity
- activates allergies
- B cells are formed where?
5 True/False questions
specific immunity → doesnt matter what the pathogen is we just battle everything
Lymphokines → enhance phagocytosis
Infection → what is an example of artificially acquired passive immunity?
globulin → what is an example of artificially acquired passive immunity?
Tonsils → cells associated with cell mediated immunity