5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Aerobic exercise
- Doing warm ups, working out and then cooling down
- Leftover food
- a This is increased by doing aerobic exercise such as running
- b List three steps of exercising safely.
- c exercise that works your heart to make it strong
- d the foods you eat and drink
- e should be kept in the refrigerator
5 Multiple choice questions
- a mineral to make teeth strong
- Identify an example of a healthful snack.
- a nutrient found in pastas, bread, and fruits
- give your body energy
- A third grader needs how many hours of sleep per night?
5 True/False questions
Stretching → a measured amount of food
Endurance → helps you stay healthy
Ingredients → what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy
mouth guard → A third grader needs how many hours of sleep per night?
Flexibility → helps you stay healthy