5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tell a coach or parent
- Washing your hands with soap and water
- 10 hours
- a how powerful your muscles are
- b What you should do when you are hurt or injured?
- c What helps to keep germs from spreading?
- d A third grader needs how many hours of sleep per night?
- e the foods you eat and drink
5 Multiple choice questions
- give your body energy
- What will keep your teeth, gums and jaw safe when playing certain sports?
- Identify an example of a healthful snack.
- are the things that go into foods
- List three steps of exercising safely.
5 True/False questions
Nutrients → what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy
Stretching → a measured amount of food
Aerobic exercise → helps you stay healthy
Responsible choices → exercise that works your heart to make it strong
Endurance → helps you stay healthy