5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fruit or crackers
- Washing your hands with soap and water
- a a measured amount of food
- b the foods you eat and drink
- c What helps to keep germs from spreading?
- d are the things that go into foods
- e Identify an example of a healthful snack.
5 Multiple choice questions
- what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy
- This helps you select a variety of healthful foods to maintain a balanced diet.
- A third grader needs how many hours of sleep per night?
- exercising a long time without being tired
- This is increased by doing aerobic exercise such as running
5 True/False questions
Doing warm ups, working out and then cooling down → What helps to keep germs from spreading?
mouth guard → What will keep your teeth, gums and jaw safe when playing certain sports?
Flexibility → helps you stay healthy
Stretching → a measured amount of food
Strength → what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy