5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tell a coach or parent
- Food Guide Pyramid
- 10 hours
- a what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy
- b This helps you select a variety of healthful foods to maintain a balanced diet.
- c A third grader needs how many hours of sleep per night?
- d What you should do when you are hurt or injured?
- e a nutrient found in pastas, bread, and fruits
5 Multiple choice questions
- What will keep your teeth, gums and jaw safe when playing certain sports?
- List three steps of exercising safely.
- Identify an example of a warm-up exercise.
- Identify an example of a healthful snack.
- how powerful your muscles are
5 True/False questions
Fluoride → helps you stay healthy
Flexibility → helps you stay healthy
Washing your hands with soap and water → What helps to keep germs from spreading?
Aerobic exercise → exercise that works your heart to make it strong
Exercise → a measured amount of food