5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Makes you fit, makes your body stronger, makes you more alert, makes you sleep better and makes your body work well.
- Fruit or crackers
- a Why is exercise so important for your body?
- b helps you stay healthy
- c are the things that go into foods
- d give your body energy
- e Identify an example of a healthful snack.
5 Multiple choice questions
- exercise that works your heart to make it strong
- This is increased by doing aerobic exercise such as running
- being able to bend and stretch easily
- should be kept in the refrigerator
- What will keep your teeth, gums and jaw safe when playing certain sports?
5 True/False questions
Food Guide Pyramid → What will keep your teeth, gums and jaw safe when playing certain sports?
Strength → what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy
Stretching → Identify an example of a warm-up exercise.
Diet → how powerful your muscles are
Doing warm ups, working out and then cooling down → What helps to keep germs from spreading?