5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 10 hours
- Responsible choices
- a a measured amount of food
- b A third grader needs how many hours of sleep per night?
- c being able to bend and stretch easily
- d making the right choices
- e are the things that go into foods
5 Multiple choice questions
- Identify an example of a warm-up exercise.
- What you should do when you are hurt or injured?
- what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy
- Identify an example of a healthful snack.
- What helps to keep germs from spreading?
5 True/False questions
Carbohydrates → a nutrient found in pastas, bread, and fruits
Food Guide Pyramid → What will keep your teeth, gums and jaw safe when playing certain sports?
Diet → the foods you eat and drink
Strength → a measured amount of food
Aerobic exercise → exercise that works your heart to make it strong