5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Makes you fit, makes your body stronger, makes you more alert, makes you sleep better and makes your body work well.
- Food Guide Pyramid
- a are the things that go into foods
- b a measured amount of food
- c Why is exercise so important for your body?
- d This helps you select a variety of healthful foods to maintain a balanced diet.
- e helps you stay healthy
5 Multiple choice questions
- Identify an example of a warm-up exercise.
- Identify an example of a healthful snack.
- A third grader needs how many hours of sleep per night?
- a mineral to make teeth strong
- What will keep your teeth, gums and jaw safe when playing certain sports?
5 True/False questions
Endurance → This is increased by doing aerobic exercise such as running
Strength → a measured amount of food
Responsible choices → making the right choices
Proteins → what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy
Diet → what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy