5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Leftover food
- Aerobic exercise
- a a mineral to make teeth strong
- b the foods you eat and drink
- c being able to bend and stretch easily
- d exercise that works your heart to make it strong
- e should be kept in the refrigerator
5 Multiple choice questions
- What will keep your teeth, gums and jaw safe when playing certain sports?
- What helps to keep germs from spreading?
- This is increased by doing aerobic exercise such as running
- A third grader needs how many hours of sleep per night?
- exercising a long time without being tired
5 True/False questions
Ingredients → what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy
Food Guide Pyramid → What will keep your teeth, gums and jaw safe when playing certain sports?
Strength → how powerful your muscles are
Proteins → a measured amount of food
Exercise → helps you stay healthy