5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Makes you fit, makes your body stronger, makes you more alert, makes you sleep better and makes your body work well.
- a a mineral to make teeth strong
- b are the things that go into foods
- c This is increased by doing aerobic exercise such as running
- d being able to bend and stretch easily
- e Why is exercise so important for your body?
5 Multiple choice questions
- This helps you select a variety of healthful foods to maintain a balanced diet.
- Identify an example of a warm-up exercise.
- List three steps of exercising safely.
- What helps to keep germs from spreading?
- making the right choices
5 True/False questions
Exercise → a measured amount of food
Serving → how powerful your muscles are
Aerobic exercise → helps you stay healthy
10 hours → give your body energy
Carbohydrates → a nutrient found in pastas, bread, and fruits