5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fruit or crackers
- Doing warm ups, working out and then cooling down
- a a nutrient found in pastas, bread, and fruits
- b Identify an example of a healthful snack.
- c This is increased by doing aerobic exercise such as running
- d List three steps of exercising safely.
- e what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy
5 Multiple choice questions
- making the right choices
- are the things that go into foods
- the foods you eat and drink
- What you should do when you are hurt or injured?
- A third grader needs how many hours of sleep per night?
5 True/False questions
Makes you fit, makes your body stronger, makes you more alert, makes you sleep better and makes your body work well. → Why is exercise so important for your body?
Strength → a measured amount of food
Endurance → exercising a long time without being tired
Washing your hands with soap and water → What helps to keep germs from spreading?
Flexibility → helps you stay healthy