5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Washing your hands with soap and water
- Makes you fit, makes your body stronger, makes you more alert, makes you sleep better and makes your body work well.
- a a mineral to make teeth strong
- b Why is exercise so important for your body?
- c give your body energy
- d What helps to keep germs from spreading?
- e a measured amount of food
5 Multiple choice questions
- exercise that works your heart to make it strong
- What will keep your teeth, gums and jaw safe when playing certain sports?
- what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy
- This is increased by doing aerobic exercise such as running
- Identify an example of a healthful snack.
5 True/False questions
Responsible choices → making the right choices
Doing warm ups, working out and then cooling down → List three steps of exercising safely.
Leftover food → should be kept in the refrigerator
Ingredients → what is found in food to help your body grow and get energy
Exercise → a measured amount of food