6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A method of fast transportation in Japan
- Former ruler of North Korea
- This has created a large trade Surplus
- Allies with Japan in WW II
- Most of Japans major cities are located on this island
- This is a key to Japan's success
6 True/False questions
Cars → Japan is a major producer of high quality what?
The Soviet Union → Practicing this is discouraged in North Korea
Overcrowding → A major challenge faced by Japan
Islands → Japan has 4 major and 3000 small what?
Typhoons → Most of Japans major cities are located on this island
Building Underground → A method of fast transportation in Japan