6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Japan is a major producer of high quality what?
- Former ruler of North Korea
- This has created a large trade Surplus
- Allies with Japan in WW II
- North Korea's economic system
- These countries are challenging Japan's economic power
6 True/False questions
Building Underground → A method of fast transportation in Japan
Korea's Landscape → Japan has 4 major and 3000 small what?
Bullet Train → A method of fast transportation in Japan
Typhoons → Most of Japans major cities are located on this island
Religion → Practicing this is discouraged in North Korea
Highly Trained Workforce → This has created a large trade Surplus