5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- point of view
- they wanted the opportunity of a better life
- Paul Belpre'
- a the way a person feels about something
- b something that keeps a memory alive
- c came from Puerto Rico and she was the first hispanic librarian and @ year an award is given in her name to an hispanic writer of children's books
- d Most people came to the US because
- e people in LA whose french-speaking ancestors came from Acadia
5 Multiple choice questions
- sounds made with voices or instruments
- a piece of art that can be viewed from all sides
- a custom, or way of doing something, that is passed on
- a diagram that shows the outside and inside of an object at the same time
- Black Hills of South Dakota
5 True/False questions
Elizabeth Blackwell → Came from Scotland and invented a cup that slowly dripped oil into train which saved lots of time not having to oil.
immigrant → something build to honor and remember a peson or an event
Albert Einstein → a custom, or way of doing something, that is passed on
Madeleine K. Albright → Came to US from Czechoslovakia. Was secretary of State and used the skills as a leader to improve relations with the US and other countries.
Elijah McCoy → Came from Scotland and invented a cup that slowly dripped oil into train which saved lots of time not having to oil.