5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- - What if the mixture doesn't work?
- What if it works too well (actually a poison) and F. L. is trying to kill her?
- What if I wake before Romeo comes?
- In that case, what if I suffocate? Will I go mad (dance with the bones of dead people?
- - She's in heaven (a better place)
- To buy some time to reveal Romeo and Juliet's marriage, to get Romeo back, and also because he knows Juliet is already married to Romeo
- - inconsolable and wants to die with Juliet
- Ironic because a few scenes ago she said " I wish the fool were married to her grave".
- Lady Capulet wants the wedding day to stay Thurs. because she needs time to organize the food. But Lord Capulet is so determined to have the wedding on Wednesday that he promises to make the arrangements himself.
4 True/False questions
Describe the Nurse's reation to finding Juliet. → -Juliet is sound asleep...Nurse cannot wake her
How does Act IV, scene ii open? Why? → It opens with Capulet talking to a servingman about cooks for the wedding. This is used as comic relief because the previous scene was very heavy. It also adds suspense.
Describe Lord Capulet's reaction to find Juliet. → -Juliet is sound asleep...Nurse cannot wake her
According to Paris, what is the reason Capulet wants Juliet to marry so quickly? → Comic Relief --> suspense