5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- - inconsolable and wants to die with Juliet
- Ironic because a few scenes ago she said " I wish the fool were married to her grave".
- -Juliet is sound asleep...Nurse cannot wake her
- - depressed ( only daughter is dead)
- Lady Capulet wants the wedding day to stay Thurs. because she needs time to organize the food. But Lord Capulet is so determined to have the wedding on Wednesday that he promises to make the arrangements himself.
- To stop her from being so sad by forcing her to spend time with others. Also he doesn't want peoople to think Juliet is weird because she spent an unusual amount of time mourning for the death of Tybalt.
4 True/False questions
What is the Friar's real reason for wanting to slow down the wedding plans between Paris and Juliet? → To buy some time to reveal Romeo and Juliet's marriage, to get Romeo back, and also because he knows Juliet is already married to Romeo
What plan do Juliet and the Friar come up with on Tuesday evening? There should be 4 steps. Why is timing so important? → 1. Go home and cheerfully consent to marry Paris
2. Tommorow night, make sure you are alone (no nurse) and drink the vial of potion.
3. Fall into a death-like trance for 42 hours.
4. Wake and go with Romeo to Mantua.
Timing is important because the morning after she takes the vial is when she is due to be married.
What is the deal with Peter and the musicians? → Comic Relief --> suspense
What is Juliet planning on doing if Friar will not help her? Cite line numbers as evidence. → To create suspense.