5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- - depressed ( only daughter is dead)
- - What if the mixture doesn't work?
- What if it works too well (actually a poison) and F. L. is trying to kill her?
- What if I wake before Romeo comes?
- In that case, what if I suffocate? Will I go mad (dance with the bones of dead people?
- Lady Capulet wants the wedding day to stay Thurs. because she needs time to organize the food. But Lord Capulet is so determined to have the wedding on Wednesday that he promises to make the arrangements himself.
- To buy some time to reveal Romeo and Juliet's marriage, to get Romeo back, and also because he knows Juliet is already married to Romeo
- She plans to kill herself. (line 67)
4 True/False questions
Describe Lady Capulet's reaction to finding Juliet. Why are her words especially ironic? → - depressed ( only daughter is dead)
Describe the Nurse's reation to finding Juliet. → -Juliet is sound asleep...Nurse cannot wake her
What plan do Juliet and the Friar come up with on Tuesday evening? There should be 4 steps. Why is timing so important? → Comic Relief --> suspense
What is the entire point of scene four? How do you know? → Comic Relief --> suspense