5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. a feather or feather-like shape.
- b v. To fall straight down, plunge.
- c adj. Causing a burning sensation.
- d n. A form or part that is folded or coiled.
- e v. To make wider or larger.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. firmness.
- n. Aversion to work or exertion; laziness.
- n. A painful inflammation of the joints.
- v. to make one look guilty.
- v. To rebound from a surface.
5 True/False questions
Bewilderment → n. confusion.
Séance → n. A meeting of people to receive spiritualistic messages.
Clad → adj. Covered with a protective or insulating layer
Valise → n. a small piece of hand luggage.
Gobbledygook → n. The attack using bombs, shells, or missiles.