5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adj. Covered with a protective or insulating layer
- b n. firmness.
- c v. To be unsteady in purpose; waver.
- d n. An implement with a long curved single edged blade and a long bend handle.
- e n. A meeting of people to receive spiritualistic messages.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. to burn or scorch.
- v. To rebound from a surface.
- n. A painful inflammation of the joints.
- n. a small piece of hand luggage.
- n. The attack using bombs, shells, or missiles.
5 True/False questions
Plummet → v. To fall straight down, plunge.
Sloth → n. Aversion to work or exertion; laziness.
Incriminate → n. firmness.
Convolution → n. A form or part that is folded or coiled.
Pedant → n. A voluntary act of self-mortification or devotion expressing sorrow or sin.