5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. A voluntary act of self-mortification or devotion expressing sorrow or sin.
- b n. firmness.
- c v. to burn or scorch.
- d adv. Cautiously.
- e n. An implement with a long curved single edged blade and a long bend handle.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules.
- adj. Illuminated; lighted up.
- adj. Constant; neverending.
- n. A meeting of people to receive spiritualistic messages.
- n. confusion.
5 True/False questions
Falter → v. To make wider or larger.
Plummet → v. To fall straight down, plunge.
Bombardment → n. confusion.
Thoroughfare → v. to make one look guilty.
Valise → v. To be unsteady in purpose; waver.