5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. The path of a projectile or other moving body through space.
- b n. The attack using bombs, shells, or missiles.
- c n. A voluntary act of self-mortification or devotion expressing sorrow or sin.
- d n. firmness.
- e adj. Causing a burning sensation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. A painful inflammation of the joints.
- adj. Covered with a protective or insulating layer
- n. a small piece of hand luggage.
- n. One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules.
- n. A form or part that is folded or coiled.
5 True/False questions
Plummet → v. To fall straight down, plunge.
Bewilderment → n. The attack using bombs, shells, or missiles.
Gingerly → adv. Cautiously.
Incriminate → v. to make one look guilty.
Ricochet → n. An implement with a long curved single edged blade and a long bend handle.