5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. To rebound from a surface.
- b n. An implement with a long curved single edged blade and a long bend handle.
- c v. To make wider or larger.
- d v. to make one look guilty.
- e n. confusion.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules.
- n. a feather or feather-like shape.
- n. The attack using bombs, shells, or missiles.
- adv. Cautiously.
- adj. Covered with a protective or insulating layer
5 True/False questions
Valise → v. To make wider or larger.
Penance → n. One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules.
Plummet → v. To fall straight down, plunge.
Gout → n. A painful inflammation of the joints.
Sear → v. to burn or scorch.