5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. confusion.
- b n. gibberish.
- c n. A form or part that is folded or coiled.
- d n. A meeting of people to receive spiritualistic messages.
- e n. One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adv. Cautiously.
- n. Aversion to work or exertion; laziness.
- v. To make wider or larger.
- v. To be unsteady in purpose; waver.
- adj. Constant; neverending.
5 True/False questions
Sear → adj. Covered with a protective or insulating layer
Phoenix → n. A voluntary act of self-mortification or devotion expressing sorrow or sin.
Thoroughfare → n. a busy roadway of traffic.
Plummet → n. a feather or feather-like shape.
Ricochet → v. To rebound from a surface.