5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adj. Illuminated; lighted up.
- b n. A meeting of people to receive spiritualistic messages.
- c adj. Causing a burning sensation.
- d n. a busy roadway of traffic.
- e n. confusion.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. to burn or scorch.
- adv. Cautiously.
- n. One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules.
- adj. Covered with a protective or insulating layer
- n. gibberish.
5 True/False questions
Phoenix → n.m A mythical bird in Egyptian mythology that lived for 500 years and then consumed itself by fire, later to rise renewed from its ashes
Gout → n. A painful inflammation of the joints.
Dilate → n. a small piece of hand luggage.
Valise → v. To make wider or larger.
Falter → v. To be unsteady in purpose; waver.