5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. a feather or feather-like shape.
- b v. To fall straight down, plunge.
- c n. One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules.
- d adj. Covered with a protective or insulating layer
- e n. a small piece of hand luggage.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n.m A mythical bird in Egyptian mythology that lived for 500 years and then consumed itself by fire, later to rise renewed from its ashes
- n. The attack using bombs, shells, or missiles.
- adj. Constant; neverending.
- n. gibberish.
- n. A painful inflammation of the joints.
5 True/False questions
Dilate → n. Aversion to work or exertion; laziness.
Scalding → n. a small piece of hand luggage.
Incriminate → v. to make one look guilty.
Convolution → n. a small piece of hand luggage.
Sear → v. to burn or scorch.