5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. gibberish.
- b adv. Cautiously.
- c v. To be unsteady in purpose; waver.
- d n. A form or part that is folded or coiled.
- e n. firmness.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. a feather or feather-like shape.
- adj. Illuminated; lighted up.
- n. The attack using bombs, shells, or missiles.
- n. An implement with a long curved single edged blade and a long bend handle.
- n. A meeting of people to receive spiritualistic messages.
5 True/False questions
Valise → n. a small piece of hand luggage.
Incriminate → v. to make one look guilty.
Clad → adj. Covered with a protective or insulating layer
Gout → n. A painful inflammation of the joints.
Thoroughfare → n. The path of a projectile or other moving body through space.