5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. A voluntary act of self-mortification or devotion expressing sorrow or sin.
- b n. A meeting of people to receive spiritualistic messages.
- c n. The attack using bombs, shells, or missiles.
- d adv. Cautiously.
- e n. a feather or feather-like shape.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. To be unsteady in purpose; waver.
- n. firmness.
- v. To rebound from a surface.
- v. to burn or scorch.
- adj. Covered with a protective or insulating layer
5 True/False questions
Thoroughfare → v. to make one look guilty.
Phoenix → n. A voluntary act of self-mortification or devotion expressing sorrow or sin.
Gout → n. A painful inflammation of the joints.
Sloth → n. Aversion to work or exertion; laziness.
Plummet → v. To fall straight down, plunge.