5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a circus performer
- India & China
- Black Sea
- a Where did people travel across land to sell spices & silk?
- b To trade with Asia, people could also travel around the _____?
- c What were many of the pictures in the churches, which are pictures made of small stones or pieces of glass set in mortar?
- d What was Theodora before she married the emperor?
- e What is a large open-air stadium that Belisarius attacked the Blues & the Greens as they were holding a meeting?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was the cause of the Nika Riots, and what did the club members do?
- Where could the Athenians sail west to trade with the Greeks, Romans, and North Africans?
- Who did Justinian hire to simplify the law? (he's a member of the court)
- What are the sports clubs that almost everyone in Constantinople belonged to?
- Who built the village of Byzantium and they are from Athens?
5 True/False questions
Christian holidays & churches → Where did people travel across land to sell spices & silk?
a Greek cross → What was the church built in the form of?
Topography: has an inland plateau formed by the Taurus & Pontic mountain ranges.
Natural Resources: Large mineral deposits & Oil. → What did Constantine legalize?
it's safe & a good place for trading → Where did people travel across land to sell spices & silk?
Vandals → How long did it take Tribonia to finish the code (law)?