5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Greek cross
- Justinian I
- 4 years
- it's safe & a good place for trading
- a What did Constantine use as a unifying force within his kingdom?
- b What was the church built in the form of?
- c Why do you think the Athenians moved from Athens to Byzantium?
- d How long did it take Tribonia to finish the code (law)?
- e Who was the first great emperor of Byzantium that ruled from 527-565?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is a large open-air stadium that Belisarius attacked the Blues & the Greens as they were holding a meeting?
- What places did General Belisarius conquer?
- Describe some lasting effects of Tribonia's work?
- Who are the barbarian people that ruled the city of Carthage?
- Describe where they built the village Byzantium?
5 True/False questions
Greek colonists → What was the church built in the form of?
Christian clergy → What did Constantine use as a unifying force within his kingdom?
the Greens & the Blues → Where did people travel across land to sell spices & silk?
Christian holidays & churches → What did Constantine legalize?
a circus performer → What was Theodora before she married the emperor?