5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 4 years
- Christian holidays & churches
- Egypt, Carthage, and Italy
- a What did Constantine legalize?
- b What were many of the pictures in the churches, which are pictures made of small stones or pieces of glass set in mortar?
- c How long did it take Tribonia to finish the code (law)?
- d What did the Ottoman Turks add, that is four surrounding towers in 1453?
- e What places did General Belisarius conquer?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Why did Justinian not run for his life during the Nika Riots?
- Where did people travel across land to sell spices & silk?
- Describe where they built the village Byzantium?
- What are the sports clubs that almost everyone in Constantinople belonged to?
- Who built the village of Byzantium and they are from Athens?
5 True/False questions
barbarian → What's the name Romans gave to nomadic people who did not have the same culture as Rome & did not speak Latin or Greek?
Haggia Sophia → What was the most famous structure that Justinian built at this time & the church still stands today?
Vandals → Who are the barbarian people that ruled the city of Carthage?
persecution → What did Constantine outlaw?
General Belisarius → What's the name Romans gave to nomadic people who did not have the same culture as Rome & did not speak Latin or Greek?