5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- India & China
- He made Constantinople more beautiful. He built churches, government buildings, public baths & aqueducts.
- Haggia Sophia
- Roman empire prospers
- a What were many of the pictures in the churches, which are pictures made of small stones or pieces of glass set in mortar?
- b Where did people travel across land to sell spices & silk?
- c What did Justinian believe that could happen through a good system of law?
- d What was the most famous structure that Justinian built at this time & the church still stands today?
- e How did Justinian take advantage of the destruction after the Nika Riots?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Describe the topography and natural resources of Turkey?
- Describe some lasting effects of Tribonia's work?
- What places did General Belisarius conquer?
- Why was Constantine's new city so secure?
- Who was sent to re-conquer the western provinces?
5 True/False questions
barbarian → Byzantium was a good location for trade because they had a _______ north of the village?
Christian holidays & churches → Where did people travel across land to sell spices & silk?
a circus performer → What was the church built in the form of?
Aegean & Mediterranean Seas → Where did people travel across land to sell spices & silk?
hippodrome → Byzantium was a good location for trade because they had a _______ north of the village?