5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Concentration Camp
- a Britain prime minster.
- b Camp were put for harsh conditions.
- c Cheif of staff in US.
- d War between Axis and Allies. During 1939-1945.
- e An agreement between 2 or more countries to help each other out in war.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Battle of Russia and Germany in battle.
- Mass murder of Jews.
- Ruler with total power over country.
- A bomb necular power.
- Place in Japan we bombed.
5 True/False questions
Joesph Stalin → Mass murder of Jews.
Benito Mussolini → Itlain dictator.
Ausehwitz → Concentration camp.
Neutrality Act → Act to keep the US neutral during war.
Adlof Hitler → Nazi leader.