5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Stalin Grad
- Little Boy
- Joesph Stalin
- Adlof Hitler
- a War between Axis and Allies. During 1939-1945.
- b Nazi leader.
- c Soviet leader.
- d Battle of Russia and Germany in battle.
- e Code name for atomic bomb.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Ruler with total power over country.
- Three powers came together.
- A bomb necular power.
- Act to keep the US neutral during war.
- Was US naval base in the Y.
5 True/False questions
Concentration Camp → Camp were put for harsh conditions.
Benito Mussolini → Itlain dictator.
Extermation Camps → Death camps used by nazi's.
Fascism → Government more important than individual.
Hiroshima → Place in Japan we bombed.