5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Extermation Camps
- Stalin Grad
- a Death camps used by nazi's.
- b Government more important than individual.
- c Battle of Russia and Germany in battle.
- d An agreement between 2 or more countries to help each other out in war.
- e Mass murder of Jews.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Day of allie landing in France.
- War between Axis and Allies. During 1939-1945.
- Ruler with total power over country.
- Soviet leader.
- Cheif of staff in US.
5 True/False questions
Ausehwitz → Concentration camp.
Benito Mussolini → Soviet leader.
Peral Harbor → Was US naval base in the Y.
Concentration Camp → Death camps used by nazi's.
Neutrality Act → Was US naval base in the Y.