5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Stalin Grad
- Benito Mussolini
- Little Boy
- a An agreement between 2 or more countries to help each other out in war.
- b Itlain dictator.
- c Ruler with total power over country.
- d Battle of Russia and Germany in battle.
- e Code name for atomic bomb.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Nazi leader.
- Act to keep the US neutral during war.
- Camp were put for harsh conditions.
- Cheif of staff in US.
- Soviet leader.
5 True/False questions
WWII → Day of allie landing in France.
Churchill → Place in Japan we bombed.
Extermation Camps → Camp were put for harsh conditions.
Holocaust → Mass murder of Jews.
Peral Harbor → Cheif of staff in US.