5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Benito Mussolini
- Big Three
- a Britain prime minster.
- b War between Axis and Allies. During 1939-1945.
- c Three powers came together.
- d Itlain dictator.
- e Government more important than individual.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A bomb necular power.
- Ruler with total power over country.
- Day of allie landing in France.
- Nazi leader.
- Camp were put for harsh conditions.
5 True/False questions
Holocaust → Government more important than individual.
Extermation Camps → Death camps used by nazi's.
Ausehwitz → Concentration camp.
Alliances → An agreement between 2 or more countries to help each other out in war.
Neutrality Act → Was US naval base in the Y.