5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- magnetic resonance imaging
- smooth muscle
- a A process that uses radio waves to form pictures of the inside of the human body.
- b involuntary muscle found in internal organs
- c a connective tissue that is more flexible than bone and that protects the ends of bones and keeps them from rubbing together
- d a form of energy that travels in waves
- e a break in a bone
5 Multiple choice questions
- the maintenance of stable internal conditions in spite of changes in the external environment
- A disease of the joints that makes movement painful.
- an opening through which sweat reaches the surface of the skin
- a muscle that is not under conscious control
- a muscle that appears banded; also called skeletal muscle
5 True/False questions
compact bone → Hard, dense bone tissue that is beneath the outer membrane of a bone
skeletal muscle → involuntary muscle found in internal organs
spongy bone → Layer of Bone tissue having many small spaces and found just inside the layer of compact bone
nervous tissue → A body tissue that contracts or shortens, making body parts move.
melanin → an injury in which the ligaments holding bones together are stretched too far and tear