5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- nervous tissue
- muscle tissue
- spongy bone
- a A body tissue that contracts or shortens, making body parts move.
- b A disease of the joints that makes movement painful.
- c A body tissue that carries electrical messages back and forth between the brain and every other part of the body.
- d a connective tissue that is more flexible than bone and that protects the ends of bones and keeps them from rubbing together
- e Layer of Bone tissue having many small spaces and found just inside the layer of compact bone
5 Multiple choice questions
- involuntary muscle found in internal organs
- an injury in which the ligaments holding bones together are stretched too far and tear
- the inner framework made up of all the bones of the body
- the soft connective tissue that fills the internal spaces in bone
- A muscle that is attached to the bones of the skeleton and provides the force that moves the bones.
5 True/False questions
tendon → the soft connective tissue that fills the internal spaces in bone
osteoporosis → a condition in which the body's bones become weak and break easily
Connective tissue → A body tissue that carries electrical messages back and forth between the brain and every other part of the body.
joint → an opening through which sweat reaches the surface of the skin
cardiac muscle → a muscle that appears banded; also called skeletal muscle