Upgrade to remove ads
Real Estate Ch 13
Terms in this set (9)
1. If a buyer defaults on a contract to purchase real property, which of the following is not a remedy the seller can pursue?
Sue for assignment
2. When contracts for the sale of real property are placed with a disinterested third party for executing and closing, they are said to be placed in
3. Which of the following conditions would be a defect to mutual assent in a contract for the sale of real property?
One party attempts to perpetrate fraud on the other.
4. Oral evidence in contract disputes is prohibited by
The parol evidence rule
5. Which of the following is one of the terms of a real estate contract?
Price to be paid.
6. Real estate transactions do not close when the contract for sale is signed by both parties because:
All of the above
7. An earnest money deposit is
A payment of money by a buyer to evidence good faith
8. In most straightforward transactions involving houses or other relatively small properties, the contract is
A form, with blanks filled in by the broker
9. Equitable title to real estate is
e. The right to obtain legal title conveyed by the contract for sale
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
Real Estate Ch 11
Real Estate Ch 10
REE- Ch 9 Study Questions
Chapter 12 Test Questions
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
RE PExam Practice
Texas Principles of Real Estate Part 1 Chapter 7
Oregon Real Estate License Law
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Chapter 5 63
Chapter 4 63
Chapter 3 63
OTHER QUIZLET SETS
Exam 2A (Fall 2015)
Real Estate 3400: Midterm Review [Chapter 2]
Real Estate Final Exam problems