5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who are The two kinsmen of the Prince?
- What has fourteen lines, a specific rhyme scheme, and iambic pentameter?
- Literary device in the following quote:
"Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man."
- Who is The hot-headed cousin of Juliet?
- Who said, "I will not house with you!"
- a a pun
- b Paris and Mercutio
- c Tybalt
- d Lord Capulet
- e sonnet
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lady Montague
- dramatic irony
5 True/False questions
Who said " Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man."? → Mercutio
Who said, "Then hie ye hence to Friar Laurence's cell"? → Nurse
What is The city where the play takes place? → Verona
What is The length of time for the play to run its course? → two hours
what literary device means word choice? → diction