5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Who said " Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man."?
- what literary device means word choice?
- Who is Romeo's servants name who delivers the news of Juliet's death?
- What is The reason the families began the feud.
- a diction
- b Mercutio
- c Balthasar
- d unknown
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lord Capulet
- What is metaphor and apostrophe?
5 True/False questions
What is The person Romeo bought poison from? → Mantua
Which character died of a broken heart? → Lady Montague
What is The city where the play takes place? → Verona
What is The length of time for the play to run its course? → two hours
Who is The hot-headed cousin of Juliet? → Paris and Mercutio