5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the two of Juliet's famous quotes?
- Which character died of a broken heart?
- What is The length of time for the play to run its course?
- What Juliet fears she will do to herself if she wakes up alone in the tomb?
- Who is prince's kinsman and Romeo's friend?
- a Lady Montague
- b Mercutio
- c two hours
- d "dash out her desperate brains"
- e "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"
" A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
5 Multiple choice questions
- to have statues made in their memory.
- a pun
5 True/False questions
What has fourteen lines, a specific rhyme scheme, and iambic pentameter? → sonnet
what literary device means word choice? → diction
What is The reason why Friar John could not deliver the letter to Romeo? → unknown
Who are The two kinsmen of the Prince? → Paris and Mercutio
Who was a cousin of Juliet's and Romeo's first love? → Rosaline