5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What Juliet fears she will do to herself if she wakes up alone in the tomb?
- Who is The hot-headed cousin of Juliet?
- Who is prince's kinsman and Romeo's friend?
- What is the literary device that the audience knows something that the character or characters don't know?
- What are the two of Juliet's famous quotes?
- a dramatic irony
- b "dash out her desperate brains"
- c Tybalt
- d "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"
" A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
- e Mercutio
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is metaphor and apostrophe?
5 True/False questions
Which character died of a broken heart? → Paris and Mercutio
What is The person Romeo bought poison from? → Mantua
Who are The two kinsmen of the Prince? → Paris and Mercutio
What is The length of time for the play to run its course? → two hours
Where is The place that Romeo is banished to? → Apothecary