5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is The length of time for the play to run its course?
- Who said " Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man."?
- What is the literary device that the audience knows something that the character or characters don't know?
- What do the parents promise to do after they discover their children are dead?
- What is The number of people that die in the play?
- a dramatic irony
- b Mercutio
- c six
- d two hours
- e to have statues made in their memory.
5 Multiple choice questions
- "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"
" A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
5 True/False questions
What is The person Romeo bought poison from? → unknown
WHo is described as a "serpent heart with flowering face"? → Romeo
What Juliet fears she will do to herself if she wakes up alone in the tomb? → six
Who said, "I will not house with you!" → Lord Capulet
What is The reason why Friar John could not deliver the letter to Romeo? → unknown