5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who said, "I will not house with you!"
- Who said " Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man."?
- Which character died of a broken heart?
- What is The reason why Friar John could not deliver the letter to Romeo?
- what literary device means word choice?
- a diction
- b Lord Capulet
- c quarantined
- d Mercutio
- e Lady Montague
5 Multiple choice questions
- a pun
5 True/False questions
What are the two of Juliet's famous quotes? → Paris and Mercutio
Both Literary devices demonstrated in the following passage:
"What light through yonder window breaks?/It is the East, and Juliet is the sun!/Arise fair sun and kill the envious moon" → What is metaphor and apostrophe?
What is The city where the play takes place? → six
What is The reason the families began the feud. → unknown
What is the literary device that the audience knows something that the character or characters don't know? → six