5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What has fourteen lines, a specific rhyme scheme, and iambic pentameter?
- What is the literary device that the audience knows something that the character or characters don't know?
- What Juliet fears she will do to herself if she wakes up alone in the tomb?
- Who said, "Then hie ye hence to Friar Laurence's cell"?
- Who said " Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man."?
- a Nurse
- b Mercutio
- c dramatic irony
- d sonnet
- e "dash out her desperate brains"
5 Multiple choice questions
- to have statues made in their memory.
- Lord Capulet
5 True/False questions
Who said " My only love sprung from my only hate. Too early seen and known too late."? → Mercutio
What is The reason the families began the feud. → unknown
WHo is described as a "serpent heart with flowering face"? → Romeo
Both Literary devices demonstrated in the following passage:
"What light through yonder window breaks?/It is the East, and Juliet is the sun!/Arise fair sun and kill the envious moon" → What is metaphor and apostrophe?
Who are The two kinsmen of the Prince? → Tybalt