5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who said " My only love sprung from my only hate. Too early seen and known too late."?
- What is The reason why Friar John could not deliver the letter to Romeo?
- What is the literary device that the audience knows something that the character or characters don't know?
- Who are The two kinsmen of the Prince?
- Who said " Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man."?
- a Paris and Mercutio
- b quarantined
- c Mercutio
- d Juliet
- e dramatic irony
5 Multiple choice questions
- a pun
- What is metaphor and apostrophe?
- "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"
" A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
- Lord Capulet
5 True/False questions
What is The city where the play takes place? → Verona
Who is The hot-headed cousin of Juliet? → Paris and Mercutio
WHo is described as a "serpent heart with flowering face"? → Lord Capulet
What is The length of time for the play to run its course? → two hours
What is The number of people that die in the play? → six