5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who is prince's kinsman and Romeo's friend?
- WHo is described as a "serpent heart with flowering face"?
- What is The number of people that die in the play?
- what literary device means word choice?
- What is The length of time for the play to run its course?
- a two hours
- b Romeo
- c diction
- d Mercutio
- e six
5 Multiple choice questions
- to have statues made in their memory.
- "dash out her desperate brains"
- dramatic irony
5 True/False questions
What is The city where the play takes place? → Verona
Which character died of a broken heart? → Lady Montague
What is The person Romeo bought poison from? → Apothecary
Literary device in the following quote:
"Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man." → a pun
Who said, "Then hie ye hence to Friar Laurence's cell"? → Nurse