5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who said " Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man."?
- What Juliet fears she will do to herself if she wakes up alone in the tomb?
- What is The reason why Friar John could not deliver the letter to Romeo?
- Who was a cousin of Juliet's and Romeo's first love?
- What has fourteen lines, a specific rhyme scheme, and iambic pentameter?
- a sonnet
- b quarantined
- c Rosaline
- d Mercutio
- e "dash out her desperate brains"
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lord Capulet
- dramatic irony
- "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"
" A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
5 True/False questions
Who are The two kinsmen of the Prince? → Tybalt
What is The number of people that die in the play? → Verona
Who is prince's kinsman and Romeo's friend? → Mercutio
Where is The place that Romeo is banished to? → unknown
Who is The hot-headed cousin of Juliet? → Tybalt