5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who is The hot-headed cousin of Juliet?
- Both Literary devices demonstrated in the following passage:
"What light through yonder window breaks?/It is the East, and Juliet is the sun!/Arise fair sun and kill the envious moon"
- Where is The place that Romeo is banished to?
- Who was a cousin of Juliet's and Romeo's first love?
- What is the literary device that the audience knows something that the character or characters don't know?
- a Tybalt
- b What is metaphor and apostrophe?
- c Mantua
- d Rosaline
- e dramatic irony
5 Multiple choice questions
- two hours
- "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"
" A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
- Lady Montague
- to have statues made in their memory.
5 True/False questions
What is The reason why Friar John could not deliver the letter to Romeo? → unknown
What has fourteen lines, a specific rhyme scheme, and iambic pentameter? → sonnet
Who said " My only love sprung from my only hate. Too early seen and known too late."? → Mercutio
what literary device means word choice? → Paris and Mercutio
Who are The two kinsmen of the Prince? → Paris and Mercutio