5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is The reason the families began the feud.
- What do the parents promise to do after they discover their children are dead?
- Who said, "Then hie ye hence to Friar Laurence's cell"?
- Who are The two kinsmen of the Prince?
- What is the literary device that the audience knows something that the character or characters don't know?
- a unknown
- b Paris and Mercutio
- c Nurse
- d to have statues made in their memory.
- e dramatic irony
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
What are the two of Juliet's famous quotes? → Paris and Mercutio
What Juliet fears she will do to herself if she wakes up alone in the tomb? → six
Who is The hot-headed cousin of Juliet? → Tybalt
Literary device in the following quote:
"Ask for me tomorrow and you shall find me a grave man." → What is metaphor and apostrophe?
What has fourteen lines, a specific rhyme scheme, and iambic pentameter? → sonnet