5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The killing of one person by another; a person who kills another.
- b A direct ancestor; an originator of a line of descent.
- c Branches of knowledge concerned with human beings & their culture: philosophy, literature, & the fine arts, as distinguished from the sciences.
- d Children or descendants; offspring.
- e A supporter of women's claims to the same rights & treatment as men.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Existing at birth but not hereditary.
- Having certain characteristics traditionally associated with masculinity; especially physical strength, vitality, & assertiveness.
- A person who hates all people.
- The planned annihilation of a racial, political, or cultural group.
- Aristocratic or well-bred people. In Britain, the class under the aristocracy.
5 True/False questions
heterogeneous → Having parts that are unrelated or completely different.
genealogy → The branch of medicine dealing with disorders and treatment of the reproductive system in women.
ingenious → Occurring in or characterizing an area; native.
automaton → A ruler who has absolute or unlimited power; a despot OR any arrogant, dominating person.
engender → To give rise to; to bring into existence.