5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Existing at birth but not hereditary.
- b Conceit.
- c A beginning or origin.
- d Well-mannered; refined; polite.
- e Having parts that are unrelated or completely different.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Of the same kind or sort.
- To give rise to; to bring into existence.
- The branch of medicine dealing with disorders and treatment of the reproductive system in women.
- A direct ancestor; an originator of a line of descent.
- The condition of being self-governing; independence.
5 True/False questions
progeny → Children or descendants; offspring.
gentry → A type, class, or category, especially of fine art or literature.
feminism → The belief that women should possess the same political & economic rights as men.
genealogy → The branch of medicine dealing with disorders and treatment of the reproductive system in women.
autocrat → A ruler who has absolute or unlimited power; a despot OR any arrogant, dominating person.