5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Occurring in or characterizing an area; native.
- b Having parts that are unrelated or completely different.
- c The condition of being self-governing; independence.
- d Of the same kind or sort.
- e Anyone not of the Jewish faith.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A ruler who has absolute or unlimited power; a despot OR any arrogant, dominating person.
- The killing of one person by another; a person who kills another.
- A beginning or origin.
- The belief that women should possess the same political & economic rights as men.
5 True/False questions
genealogy → The branch of medicine dealing with disorders and treatment of the reproductive system in women.
genocide → The planned annihilation of a racial, political, or cultural group.
ingenious → Occurring in or characterizing an area; native.
misanthrope → Having certain characteristics traditionally associated with masculinity; especially physical strength, vitality, & assertiveness.
gentry → A type, class, or category, especially of fine art or literature.