5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A person who behaves in a mechanical, routine manner; a robot.
- b A philosophy in which interests & values of human beings are of primary importance.
- c The branch of medicine dealing with disorders and treatment of the reproductive system in women.
- d The examination of a corpse to determine the cause of death.
- e The planned annihilation of a racial, political, or cultural group.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Occurring in or characterizing an area; native.
- The scientific study of the origins, cultural development, & customs of human beings.
- Aristocratic or well-bred people. In Britain, the class under the aristocracy.
- A type, class, or category, especially of fine art or literature.
- The condition of being self-governing; independence.
5 True/False questions
ingenious → Cleverly inventive and resourceful.
humanities → Branches of knowledge concerned with human beings & their culture: philosophy, literature, & the fine arts, as distinguished from the sciences.
congenital → Existing at birth but not hereditary.
genesis → The planned annihilation of a racial, political, or cultural group.
progeny → Children or descendants; offspring.