5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The examination of a corpse to determine the cause of death.
- b The scientific study of the origins, cultural development, & customs of human beings.
- c Having certain characteristics traditionally associated with masculinity; especially physical strength, vitality, & assertiveness.
- d Cleverly inventive and resourceful.
- e Record of descent from one's ancestors; the study of family records.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Children or descendants; offspring.
- A direct ancestor; an originator of a line of descent.
- A person who behaves in a mechanical, routine manner; a robot.
- A supporter of women's claims to the same rights & treatment as men.
- Aristocratic or well-bred people. In Britain, the class under the aristocracy.
5 True/False questions
autocrat → A ruler who has absolute or unlimited power; a despot OR any arrogant, dominating person.
genocide → The planned annihilation of a racial, political, or cultural group.
egoism → Conceit.
indigenous → Cleverly inventive and resourceful.
gynecology → Record of descent from one's ancestors; the study of family records.