5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The belief that women should possess the same political & economic rights as men.
- b Having certain characteristics traditionally associated with masculinity; especially physical strength, vitality, & assertiveness.
- c Well-mannered; refined; polite.
- d Occurring in or characterizing an area; native.
- e The killing of one person by another; a person who kills another.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A supporter of women's claims to the same rights & treatment as men.
- The condition of being self-governing; independence.
- Anyone not of the Jewish faith.
- Record of descent from one's ancestors; the study of family records.
- Of the same kind or sort.
5 True/False questions
humane → A philosophy in which interests & values of human beings are of primary importance.
automaton → A person who behaves in a mechanical, routine manner; a robot.
autocrat → A person who behaves in a mechanical, routine manner; a robot.
humanism → The belief that women should possess the same political & economic rights as men.
congenital → Cleverly inventive and resourceful.