5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Aristocratic or well-bred people. In Britain, the class under the aristocracy.
- b Of the same kind or sort.
- c The scientific study of the origins, cultural development, & customs of human beings.
- d Branches of knowledge concerned with human beings & their culture: philosophy, literature, & the fine arts, as distinguished from the sciences.
- e A ruler who has absolute or unlimited power; a despot OR any arrogant, dominating person.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Having parts that are unrelated or completely different.
- A supporter of women's claims to the same rights & treatment as men.
- Children or descendants; offspring.
- A person who behaves in a mechanical, routine manner; a robot.
- Cleverly inventive and resourceful.
5 True/False questions
genocide → The planned annihilation of a racial, political, or cultural group.
virile → Anyone not of the Jewish faith.
autopsy → The examination of a corpse to determine the cause of death.
humanism → Having the worthy qualities of human beings, such as kindness or compassion.
genesis → Well-mannered; refined; polite.