5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The planned annihilation of a racial, political, or cultural group.
- b Branches of knowledge concerned with human beings & their culture: philosophy, literature, & the fine arts, as distinguished from the sciences.
- c A person who behaves in a mechanical, routine manner; a robot.
- d To give rise to; to bring into existence.
- e A type, class, or category, especially of fine art or literature.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Of the same kind or sort.
- The belief that women should possess the same political & economic rights as men.
- A person who hates all people.
- The killing of one person by another; a person who kills another.
5 True/False questions
autonomy → The examination of a corpse to determine the cause of death.
humane → Having the worthy qualities of human beings, such as kindness or compassion.
autocrat → A person who behaves in a mechanical, routine manner; a robot.
genesis → A beginning or origin.
heterogeneous → Of the same kind or sort.