5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The examination of a corpse to determine the cause of death.
- b A direct ancestor; an originator of a line of descent.
- c The killing of one person by another; a person who kills another.
- d Children or descendants; offspring.
- e The branch of medicine dealing with disorders and treatment of the reproductive system in women.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A beginning or origin.
- Having the worthy qualities of human beings, such as kindness or compassion.
- Cleverly inventive and resourceful.
- Existing at birth but not hereditary.
- A person who hates all people.
5 True/False questions
humanities → Branches of knowledge concerned with human beings & their culture: philosophy, literature, & the fine arts, as distinguished from the sciences.
automaton → A ruler who has absolute or unlimited power; a despot OR any arrogant, dominating person.
genre → A type, class, or category, especially of fine art or literature.
autocrat → A ruler who has absolute or unlimited power; a despot OR any arrogant, dominating person.
egoism → Conceit.