5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The branch of medicine dealing with disorders and treatment of the reproductive system in women.
- b Having certain characteristics traditionally associated with masculinity; especially physical strength, vitality, & assertiveness.
- c The planned annihilation of a racial, political, or cultural group.
- d Conceit.
- e Occurring in or characterizing an area; native.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Aristocratic or well-bred people. In Britain, the class under the aristocracy.
- Cleverly inventive and resourceful.
- The condition of being self-governing; independence.
- A person who hates all people.
- A person who behaves in a mechanical, routine manner; a robot.
5 True/False questions
heterogeneous → Having parts that are unrelated or completely different.
feminism → A supporter of women's claims to the same rights & treatment as men.
autocrat → A ruler who has absolute or unlimited power; a despot OR any arrogant, dominating person.
humane → Having the worthy qualities of human beings, such as kindness or compassion.
humanities → Branches of knowledge concerned with human beings & their culture: philosophy, literature, & the fine arts, as distinguished from the sciences.