6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A column of the periodic table.
- A row of the periodic table.
- Elements in the first group of the periodic table.
- Elements that are poor conductors of heat and electricity.
- Characteristics of matter that can be seen through direct observation such as density, melting point, and boiling point.
5 True/False questions
Periodic table → The repeating pattern of chemical and physical properties of the elements.
Thermal conductor → A material that allows electricity to flow through easily.
Atomic mass unit → A unit of mass equal to 1.66 * 10^-24 grams, which is one twelfth the mass of the isotope carbon-12.
Noble gases → Elements in the group containing helium, neon, and argon, among others.
Steel → Elements that are typically shiny and good conductors of heat and electricity.