6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- An alloy of iron and carbon.
- Characteristics of matter that can only observed when one substances changes into a different substance, such as iron into rust.
- Elements in the group containing fluorine, chlorine, and bromine, among others.
- Elements that are poor conductors of heat and electricity.
- A material that allows electricity to flow through easily.
5 True/False questions
Group → An alloy of iron and carbon.
Periodic table → A chart that organizes the elements by their chemical properties and increasing atomic number.
Period → Elements that are typically shiny and good conductors of heat and electricity.
Periodicity → A row of the periodic table.
Metal → Elements that are poor conductors of heat and electricity.