5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Share of Stock
- Controlling Account
- Supporting Schedule
- Cash Over
- a a report prepared to give details about an item on a principal financial statement.
- b an account in a general ledger that summarizes all accounts in a subsidiary ledger.
- c A petty cash on hand amount that is more than a recorded amount.
- d each unit of ownership in a corporation.
- e each member of a partnership.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A computer used to collect, store, and report all the information of a sales transaction.
- A listing of customer accounts, account balances, and total amount due from all customers.
- A subsidiary ledger containing only accounts for charge customers.
- An owner of one or more shares of a corporation.
- the amount of goods on hand for sale to customers.
5 True/False questions
Inventory → a business from which merchandise is purchased or supplies or other assets are bought.
Terminal Summary → An agreement between a buyer and a seller about payment for merchandise.
Distribution-of-net-income Statement → a financial statement that summarizes the changes in owner's equity during a fiscal period.
Owner's Equity Statement → a financial statement that summarizes the changes in owner's equity during a fiscal period.
List Price → The retail price listed in a catalog or on an Internet site.