5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Paul's nephew
- a the king who heard Paul's case and believed that he could have been set free if he had not appealed to Caesar.
- b told Paul about the plot to kill him before being tried by the Sanhedrin
- c a Jewish sorcerer and false prophet
- d a dealer in purple cloth from the city of Thyatira, who was a worshiper of God. The Lord opened her heart to respond to Paul's message.
When she and the members of her household were baptized, she invited Paul and his friends to her home.
- e Paul had a vision of a man of Macedonia standing and begging him, "Come over to Macedonia and help us." After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to leave for Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them.
5 Multiple choice questions
- missionary couple who were friends of Paul.
- where Paul was arrested
- became governor after Felix was let go. Festus wanted to try Paul in Jerusalem, but Paul asked the emperor and was sent to Rome instead.
- the island where Paul shook a snake off of his hand. The people believed he was a god, since he did not die. Paul healed many people including the chief officials father.
- Joseph, a Levite from Cyprus, whom the apostles called Barnabas (which means Son of Encouragement)
Crowd at Lystra called him Zeus
5 True/False questions
Julius → a Roman soldier who was kind to Paul and allowed Paul's friends to take care of his needs
Rome → Paul was tried there.
Demon-possessed girl → Shouted, "These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved."
Philippian jailer → He and his family became baptized
Demetrius → became governor after Felix was let go. Festus wanted to try Paul in Jerusalem, but Paul asked the emperor and was sent to Rome instead.