5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a silversmith who started a riot against the Apostle Paul
- b a Jewish sorcerer and false prophet
- c Paul was tried there.
- d Joseph, a Levite from Cyprus, whom the apostles called Barnabas (which means Son of Encouragement)
Crowd at Lystra called him Zeus
- e a dealer in purple cloth from the city of Thyatira, who was a worshiper of God. The Lord opened her heart to respond to Paul's message.
When she and the members of her household were baptized, she invited Paul and his friends to her home.
5 Multiple choice questions
- told Paul about the plot to kill him before being tried by the Sanhedrin
- what the crowd at Lystra called Paul.
- A man in Damascus. Helped Paul
- Paul had a vision of a man of Macedonia standing and begging him, "Come over to Macedonia and help us." After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to leave for Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them.
- missionary couple who were friends of Paul.
5 True/False questions
Athens → a Roman soldier who was kind to Paul and allowed Paul's friends to take care of his needs
Jerusalem → what the crowd at Lystra called Paul.
Malta → the island where Paul shook a snake off of his hand. The people believed he was a god, since he did not die. Paul healed many people including the chief officials father.
Festus → became governor after Felix was let go. Festus wanted to try Paul in Jerusalem, but Paul asked the emperor and was sent to Rome instead.
Felix → a Roman soldier who was kind to Paul and allowed Paul's friends to take care of his needs