5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Demon-possessed girl
- a Shouted, "These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved."
- b Where Paul preached against false idols.
- c Where Paul and Silas went to the synagogue to reason with the Jews and Greeks. He told them that Jesus had to suffer and rise from the dead.
- d Was taken on Paul's second Missionary trip
- e Paul was tried there.
5 Multiple choice questions
- He and his family became baptized
- a Roman soldier who was kind to Paul and allowed Paul's friends to take care of his needs
- a silversmith who started a riot against the Apostle Paul
- the king who heard Paul's case and believed that he could have been set free if he had not appealed to Caesar.
- missionary couple who were friends of Paul.
5 True/False questions
Ananias → Joseph, a Levite from Cyprus, whom the apostles called Barnabas (which means Son of Encouragement)
Crowd at Lystra called him Zeus
Lydia → a dealer in purple cloth from the city of Thyatira, who was a worshiper of God. The Lord opened her heart to respond to Paul's message.
When she and the members of her household were baptized, she invited Paul and his friends to her home.
Macedonia → Paul had a vision of a man of Macedonia standing and begging him, "Come over to Macedonia and help us." After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to leave for Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them.
Malta → Was taken on Paul's second Missionary trip
Paul's nephew → He and his family became baptized