5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Paul's nephew
- a what the crowd at Lystra called Paul.
- b a dealer in purple cloth from the city of Thyatira, who was a worshiper of God. The Lord opened her heart to respond to Paul's message.
When she and the members of her household were baptized, she invited Paul and his friends to her home.
- c told Paul about the plot to kill him before being tried by the Sanhedrin
- d the governor who tried Paul's first trial
- e Where Paul preached against false idols.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a Jewish sorcerer and false prophet
- Was taken on Paul's second Missionary trip
- a Roman soldier who was kind to Paul and allowed Paul's friends to take care of his needs
- the island where Paul shook a snake off of his hand. The people believed he was a god, since he did not die. Paul healed many people including the chief officials father.
- Paul had a vision of a man of Macedonia standing and begging him, "Come over to Macedonia and help us." After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to leave for Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them.
5 True/False questions
Agrippa → the king who heard Paul's case and believed that he could have been set free if he had not appealed to Caesar.
Priscilla and Aquila → missionary couple who were friends of Paul.
Thessalonica → Where Paul and Silas went to the synagogue to reason with the Jews and Greeks. He told them that Jesus had to suffer and rise from the dead.
Philippian jailer → the king who heard Paul's case and believed that he could have been set free if he had not appealed to Caesar.
Festus → the governor who tried Paul's first trial