5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Priscilla and Aquila
- a the governor who tried Paul's first trial
- b missionary couple who were friends of Paul.
- c A man in Damascus. Helped Paul
- d became governor after Felix was let go. Festus wanted to try Paul in Jerusalem, but Paul asked the emperor and was sent to Rome instead.
- e what the crowd at Lystra called Paul.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Paul had a vision of a man of Macedonia standing and begging him, "Come over to Macedonia and help us." After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to leave for Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them.
- Where Paul and Silas went to the synagogue to reason with the Jews and Greeks. He told them that Jesus had to suffer and rise from the dead.
- a silversmith who started a riot against the Apostle Paul
- where Paul was arrested
- the island where Paul shook a snake off of his hand. The people believed he was a god, since he did not die. Paul healed many people including the chief officials father.
5 True/False questions
Athens → Where Paul preached against false idols.
Agrippa → a dealer in purple cloth from the city of Thyatira, who was a worshiper of God. The Lord opened her heart to respond to Paul's message.
When she and the members of her household were baptized, she invited Paul and his friends to her home.
Bar-Jesus → Joseph, a Levite from Cyprus, whom the apostles called Barnabas (which means Son of Encouragement)
Crowd at Lystra called him Zeus
Barnabas → A man in Damascus. Helped Paul
Paul's nephew → told Paul about the plot to kill him before being tried by the Sanhedrin