5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Priscilla and Aquila
- Philippian jailer
- a He and his family became baptized
- b missionary couple who were friends of Paul.
- c Joseph, a Levite from Cyprus, whom the apostles called Barnabas (which means Son of Encouragement)
Crowd at Lystra called him Zeus
- d the king who heard Paul's case and believed that he could have been set free if he had not appealed to Caesar.
- e became governor after Felix was let go. Festus wanted to try Paul in Jerusalem, but Paul asked the emperor and was sent to Rome instead.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a dealer in purple cloth from the city of Thyatira, who was a worshiper of God. The Lord opened her heart to respond to Paul's message.
When she and the members of her household were baptized, she invited Paul and his friends to her home.
- Shouted, "These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved."
- what the crowd at Lystra called Paul.
- Paul was tried there.
- Where Paul and Silas went to the synagogue to reason with the Jews and Greeks. He told them that Jesus had to suffer and rise from the dead.
5 True/False questions
Malta → the island where Paul shook a snake off of his hand. The people believed he was a god, since he did not die. Paul healed many people including the chief officials father.
Felix → Was taken on Paul's second Missionary trip
Julius → the governor who tried Paul's first trial
Jerusalem → where Paul was arrested
Silas → Was taken on Paul's second Missionary trip