5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Where was John the Baptist baptizing?
- How long did Jesus stay with the Samaritans?
- When did Nicodemus come to see Jesus?
- Why was the Samaritan woman surprised that Jesus would talk with her?
- What was the reaction of Jesus' disciples to his first miracle?
- a Jews did not associate with Samaritans.
- b Two days
- c In the Jordan River
- d They put their faith in him.
- e At night
5 Multiple choice questions
- To fulfill all righteousness
- The angels
- The Son of Man
- Living water
- Camel's hair
5 True/False questions
Because of what Jesus knew about her, what did the Samaritan woman call Jesus? → A Spirit
Of what party was Nicodemus a member? → Pharisees
Who was Andrew's brother? → Changing water to wine
What did the voice from heaven say at Jesus' baptism? → "You are my son, whom I love, with you I am well pleased."
What did Jesus tell the Samaritan woman that God is? → Five husbands