5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What two Old Testament characters are mentioned in the story about the Samaritan woman?
- What was the third thing that happened at the baptism of Jesus?
- What was Jesus' first miracle?
- In John 3, what does Jesus call himself?
- Who did John the Baptist tell his disciples that he was not?
- a A voice from heaven
- b The Son of Man
- c Jacob and Joseph
- d Changing water to wine
- e The Christ
5 Multiple choice questions
- The voice of one calling in the wilderness
- They put their faith in him.
- He ate nothing.
- Changed his name
5 True/False questions
Why did Nicodemus say that he knew that Jesus was from God? → Because of his miraculous signs
When Jesus' disciples returned from Sychar, why were they surprised? → Jesus was speaking to a woman.
What was the occasion for Jesus' first miracle? → Peter
In this passage, why did Jesus go to Jerusalem? → For the Passover
Why was the Samaritan woman surprised that Jesus would talk with her? → That Jesus had told her everything she ever did