5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What did John the Baptist call Jesus?
- What was Jesus talking about when he said if they destroyed the Temple, he would raise it in three days?
- What was Jesus' first miracle?
- Why was the Samaritan woman surprised that Jesus would talk with her?
- What is the second thing that happened when Jesus was praying at his baptism?
- a Changing water to wine
- b The Holy Spirit descended on Jesus in bodily form like a dove.
- c His body
- d The Lamb of God
- e Jews did not associate with Samaritans.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Holy Spirit and fire
- Five husbands
- The Jewish ruling council
- At night
5 True/False questions
Because of what Jesus knew about her, what did the Samaritan woman call Jesus? → A prophet
What did John the Baptist say he was not worthy to do? → Untie the thongs of Jesus' sandals
When the devil left Jesus after the temptation, who came to minister to him? → A Spirit
Where was John the Baptist baptizing? → A baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins
Who was the man who doubted that Jesus could amount to much because he was from Nazareth? → Nathanael