5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In John 3, to what does Jesus compare the Holy Spirit?
- What did Jesus say everyone who believed on him would have?
- What two men are named as high priests at this time?
- In Samaria, because Jesus was tired, where did he sit down?
- What voice did John the Baptist say he was?
- a The voice of one calling in the wilderness
- b Beside Jacob's well
- c Eternal life
- d The wind
- e Annas and Caiaphas
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Lamb of God
- After he was raised from the dead
- They put their faith in him.
- Locusts and wild honey
- 40 days
5 True/False questions
What kind of water did Jesus say he could give the Samaritan woman? → Living water
What did Jesus tell those who were selling in the Temple Courts they had made the house of God? → A Spirit
Where did Jesus first miracle take place? → Two days
Why was the Samaritan woman surprised that Jesus would talk with her? → Jews did not associate with Samaritans.
What did John the Baptist call the people? → A brood of vipers