5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was Jesus' first miracle?
- With what were the soldiers told to be content?
- What did Jesus say about anyone who would drink the water the Samaritan woman gave them?
- John the Baptist said they could not be saved just because who was their father?
- Who was the man who doubted that Jesus could amount to much because he was from Nazareth?
- a Abraham
- b Changing water to wine
- c Their pay
- d Nathanael
- e They would be thirsty again.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The voice of one calling in the wilderness
- After he was raised from the dead
- Thirty years old
5 True/False questions
Who is the first person mentioned in John's gospel as being a disciple of Jesus? → A voice from heaven
What contrast does John use to show the difference between good and evil? → Tell the stones to become bread
What did Jesus tell those who were selling in the Temple Courts they had made the house of God? → A market
In his temptation, how did Jesus begin his defense? → 40 days
In John 3, to what does Jesus compare the Holy Spirit? → The wind