5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- With what were the soldiers told to be content?
- What did Herod do to John the Baptist?
- What was John the Baptist preaching?
- How old was Jesus when he began his ministry?
- Peter, Andrew and Philip were from what town?
- a Thirty years old
- b Bethsaida
- c A baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins
- d Locked him up in prison
- e Their pay
5 Multiple choice questions
- Living water
- A wedding feast
- The Holy Spirit descended on Jesus in bodily form like a dove.
- Darkness and light
- They put their faith in him.
5 True/False questions
When did Nicodemus come to see Jesus? → The Lamb of God
In John 3, what does Jesus call himself? → The Son of Man
What is the first thing Jesus did to Andrew's brother? → Peter
Who was the governor of Judea? → Pontius Pilate
What did Jesus do in the Judean countryside with his disciples? → They baptized there.