5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- With what were the soldiers told to be content?
- What kind of fruit did John the Baptist say the people shouyld bring forth?
- What did Jesus say about anyone who would drink the water the Samaritan woman gave them?
- What were John the Baptists' clothes made of?
- Who is the first person mentioned in John's gospel as being a disciple of Jesus?
- a Fruit in keeping with repentance
- b Camel's hair
- c Their pay
- d They would be thirsty again.
- e Andrew
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Holy Spirit descended on Jesus in bodily form like a dove.
- Thirty years old
- All the kingdoms of the world
- Darkness and light
- Jesus was speaking to a woman.
5 True/False questions
What voice did John the Baptist say he was? → A brood of vipers
What did Jesus do in the Judean countryside with his disciples? → They baptized there.
What is the name of the town in Samaria where Jesus and his disciples stopped? → The Holy Spirit descended on Jesus in bodily form like a dove.
When did Nicodemus come to see Jesus? → At night
In John 3, to what does Jesus compare the Holy Spirit? → The wind