5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why did John the Baptist rebuke Herod?
- What was the first temptation of Jesus by the devil?
- What did Jesus say that one must do to see the kingdom of God?
- What did Jesus do in the Judean countryside with his disciples?
- What did people wonder that John the Baptist might be?
- a The Christ
- b They baptized there.
- c Be born again
- d Because of his brother's wife
- e Tell the stones to become bread
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Son of Man
- The Jewish ruling council
- 40 days
- Locked him up in prison
5 True/False questions
How many husbands had the Samaritan woman had? → Five husbands
Where was John the Baptist baptizing? → In the Jordan River
When Jesus' disciples returned from Sychar, why were they surprised? → Jesus was speaking to a woman.
What did the Samaritan woman tell the people in the town? → That Jesus had told her everything she ever did
How long did Jesus stay with the Samaritans? → Two days