5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What did Herod do to John the Baptist?
- How many husbands had the Samaritan woman had?
- What two Old Testament characters are mentioned in the story about the Samaritan woman?
- What was the third thing that happened at the baptism of Jesus?
- What did Jesus tell the Samaritan woman that God is?
- a Five husbands
- b Jacob and Joseph
- c Locked him up in prison
- d A Spirit
- e A voice from heaven
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Christ
- The heavens were torn open
- After he was raised from the dead
- Beside Jacob's well
5 True/False questions
What is the second thing that happened when Jesus was praying at his baptism? → A voice from heaven
Jesus began his ministry in the fifteenth year of the reign of what man? → "It is written."
What did John the Baptist call the people? → A brood of vipers
What did the Samaritan woman tell the people in the town? → A Spirit
What did people wonder that John the Baptist might be? → The Christ