5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Aung San Suu Kyi
- Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions occur in Southeast Asia because it is part of _________
- What are the two peninsulas of Southeast Asia?
- In 1975, Communist forces took over what two countries?
- Which country did the United States grant independence to after WWII?
- a the Philippines
- b leader of a movement for more democracy and rights
- c Cambodia and Laos
- d Indochina Peninsula and Malay Peninsula
- e the Ring of Fire
5 Multiple choice questions
- the Philippines
- the 1990s
- In rural areas
- a Buddhist temple that also serves as a monastery
- Komodo dragon
5 True/False questions
A history of warfare in Cambodia has left behind what problem? → Many landmines remain hidden in the land
Khmer → a Buddhist temple that also serves as a monastery
What causes tsunamis? → underwater earthquakes
In what countries is rubber a major crop? → underwater earthquakes
Borneo → capital of Myanmar