5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why won't some countries trade with Myanmar?
- In what countries is rubber a major crop?
- What are the two peninsulas of Southeast Asia?
- In 1975, Communist forces took over what two countries?
- a a Buddhist temple that also serves as a monastery
- b Indochina Peninsula and Malay Peninsula
- c Cambodia and Laos
- d Indonesia and Malaysia
- e It's poor record on human rights
5 Multiple choice questions
- Komodo dragon
- leader of a movement for more democracy and rights
- the United Nations sent troops to restore peace
- the 1990s
- In rural areas
5 True/False questions
Kampongs → capital of Myanmar
Yangon → capital of Myanmar
What causes tsunamis? → leader of a movement for more democracy and rights
Which country did the United States grant independence to after WWII? → the United Nations sent troops to restore peace
A history of warfare in Cambodia has left behind what problem? → Many landmines remain hidden in the land