5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What animal is found in Southeast Asia that is not found anywhere else?
- What organization promotes cooperation in Southeast Asia?
- Fighting raged in Cambodia and didn't stop until what decade?
- In what area of the world is Southeast Asia found?
- a the 1990s
- b the Association of Southeast Asian Nations
- c In the tropics, near the equator
- d the slums around Jakarta
- e Komodo dragon
5 Multiple choice questions
- Southeast Asia's most advanced early civilization
- Indonesia and Malaysia
- Indochina Peninsula and Malay Peninsula
- It's poor record on human rights
- underwater earthquakes
5 True/False questions
Aung San Suu Kyi → capital of Myanmar
Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions occur in Southeast Asia because it is part of _________ → In the tropics, near the equator
Borneo → Southeast Asia's most advanced early civilization
In what country is Roman Catholicism the main faith? → Indonesia and Malaysia
A history of warfare in Cambodia has left behind what problem? → Many landmines remain hidden in the land