5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fighting raged in Cambodia and didn't stop until what decade?
- In what countries is rubber a major crop?
- Which country did the United States grant independence to after WWII?
- In what area of the world is Southeast Asia found?
- Where do most people of Southeast Asia live?
- a the Philippines
- b In rural areas
- c In the tropics, near the equator
- d the 1990s
- e Indonesia and Malaysia
5 Multiple choice questions
- capital of Myanmar
- Southeast Asia's most advanced early civilization
- the United Nations sent troops to restore peace
- Komodo dragon
- a Buddhist temple that also serves as a monastery
5 True/False questions
A history of warfare in Cambodia has left behind what problem? → Many landmines remain hidden in the land
What causes tsunamis? → underwater earthquakes
In 1975, Communist forces took over what two countries? → Cambodia and Laos
What organization promotes cooperation in Southeast Asia? → the Association of Southeast Asian Nations
Borneo → Island that includes Malaysia, Brunei, and Indonesia