5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- East Timor gained independence soon after __________
- In what countries is rubber a major crop?
- Where do most people of Southeast Asia live?
- Which country did the United States grant independence to after WWII?
- What are the two peninsulas of Southeast Asia?
- a the Philippines
- b the United Nations sent troops to restore peace
- c Indochina Peninsula and Malay Peninsula
- d In rural areas
- e Indonesia and Malaysia
5 Multiple choice questions
- Island that includes Malaysia, Brunei, and Indonesia
- In the tropics, near the equator
- the Association of Southeast Asian Nations
- capital of Myanmar
- leader of a movement for more democracy and rights
5 True/False questions
What causes tsunamis? → underwater earthquakes
Kampongs → the slums around Jakarta
In what country is Roman Catholicism the main faith? → Indonesia and Malaysia
Why won't some countries trade with Myanmar? → Indonesia and Malaysia
What animal is found in Southeast Asia that is not found anywhere else? → Komodo dragon