5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A history of warfare in Cambodia has left behind what problem?
- What are the two peninsulas of Southeast Asia?
- In what area of the world is Southeast Asia found?
- What causes tsunamis?
- What organization promotes cooperation in Southeast Asia?
- a the Association of Southeast Asian Nations
- b underwater earthquakes
- c Many landmines remain hidden in the land
- d Indochina Peninsula and Malay Peninsula
- e In the tropics, near the equator
5 Multiple choice questions
- the slums around Jakarta
- Indonesia and Malaysia
- In rural areas
- the Philippines
- a Buddhist temple that also serves as a monastery
5 True/False questions
Borneo → Island that includes Malaysia, Brunei, and Indonesia
East Timor gained independence soon after __________ → the United Nations sent troops to restore peace
In 1975, Communist forces took over what two countries? → Indonesia and Malaysia
Yangon → capital of Myanmar
Khmer → Southeast Asia's most advanced early civilization