5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the two peninsulas of Southeast Asia?
- A history of warfare in Cambodia has left behind what problem?
- Where do most people of Southeast Asia live?
- Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions occur in Southeast Asia because it is part of _________
- a Indochina Peninsula and Malay Peninsula
- b Many landmines remain hidden in the land
- c In rural areas
- d a Buddhist temple that also serves as a monastery
- e the Ring of Fire
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cambodia and Laos
- Island that includes Malaysia, Brunei, and Indonesia
- the Philippines
- the United Nations sent troops to restore peace
- Komodo dragon
5 True/False questions
In what country is Roman Catholicism the main faith? → the Philippines
Fighting raged in Cambodia and didn't stop until what decade? → the 1990s
Khmer → Island that includes Malaysia, Brunei, and Indonesia
In what countries is rubber a major crop? → Indonesia and Malaysia
Yangon → capital of Myanmar