Not submissive to authority
Excessive; immoderate; not controlled
1. To confirm priestly authority upon.
2. To order by superior authority.
1. A command or order; a law or regulation. especially by a city government.
A leader or teacher of a (new) faith or movement
Showing or appearing to feel no emotion; apathetic
Pertaining to letter-writing or contained in letters.
To set right; to correct
Moral uprightness; correctness of behavior
1. A group of fixed stars.
2. A brilliant gathering.
3. A set of related objects or individuals.
1. Pertaining to stars.
2. Outstanding; referring to a star performer
A star-shaped figure used to indicate an omission or a footnote.
Of or from the stars.
The study of the whole universe: origin, evolution, and relationship of its parts.
A person at ease in any part of the world and/or knowledgeable in many subjects.
Never changing or varying; unchangeable
An alteration; a rearrangement of elements, especially in mathematics.
To transform; to change from one form of nature into another
Foolish boldness; recklessness; rashness.
Daring; rash; reckless
Unexcitable; unflustered; calm
1. Muddy; not clear; opaque
2. Confused; disordered.
to agitate; to upset
a remark that disparages, maligns, or slanders another.
to spread widely, to disseminate
1. To moderate
2. To bring to a particular texture or consistency, often hardness.
1. Moderation in expressing feelings, in appetite, and in consumption of alcoholic drink; self-restraint
2. Total abstinence from alcoholic beverages; teetotalism
Deviating from the usual or proper; eccentric; outlandish
A final, uncompromising condition or demand, especially one whose rejection will close negotiations.
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.