7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A 1967 amendment to the Constitution that establishes procedures for filling presidential vacancies and makes provisions for presidential disability.
- A power vested in the president by Article II of the Constitution.
- The personal office of the president, which tends to presidential political needs and manages the media.
- The informal advisers to the president.
- A publication of the US government that prints executive orders, rules, and regulations.
- An agency in the Executive Office of the President that advises the president on national security.
6 True/False questions
Cabinet → The practice of rewarding faithful party workers and followers with government employment and contracts.
Executive Order → The right of executive officials to withold information from or to appear before a legislative committee.
Emergency Power → An inherent power excercised by the president during period of national crisis.
Chief of Staff → The person is named to direct the White House Office and advise the president.
Impeachment → An advisory group selected by the president to aid in making decisions. The cabinet includes the heads of fifteen executive departments and others named by the president.
Executive Privilege → A rule or regulation issued by the president that has the effect of law. Executive orders can implement and give administrative effect to provisions in the Constitution, to treaties, and to statutes.