5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When were the plays performed in the Globe Theater?
- When & where was Shakespeare born?
- Which part of the plot is Act I?
- Where woman allowed on stage?
- Did Shakespeare ever marry?
- a April 23, 1564 in Stratford
- b No
- c Exposition
- d Yes
- e The afternoon
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. Use notes & margins for explanation.
2. Learn Shakespeare vocabulary.
3. Note the rhythm & dramatic conventions.
- Climax & Resolution
- April 23, 1616
- Young boys
5 True/False questions
What does the '/" stand for? → Stressed
Why does Shakespeare use so many apostrophes? → Yes
How many kids did he have? → 3 kids
Where did the actors usually get their costumes? → London
What does the "u" stand for? → Unstressed