5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who played the women's part of the plays?
- How old was Shakespeare when he got married?
- Where did the actors usually get their costumes?
- How many plays did Shakespeare write?
- Which part of the plot is Act II?
- a Young boys
- b 18
- c They were donated
- d 37
- e Rising Action
5 Multiple choice questions
- Turning Point of Crisis
- To keep the syllables at 10 a line and to keep the unstressed/ stressed pattern.
5 True/False questions
When & where was Shakespeare born? → April 23, 1564 in Stratford
Who are the "groundlings"? → People who did not pay as much so they had to stand on the dirt covered ground.
What happened in Shakespeare's life by 1592? → April 23, 1616
What are 3 ways to read Shakespeare's stuff? → 1. Use notes & margins for explanation.
2. Learn Shakespeare vocabulary.
3. Note the rhythm & dramatic conventions.
Which part of the plot is Act V? → Exposition