5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does the "u" stand for?
- When were the plays performed in the Globe Theater?
- Which part of the plot is Act IV?
- How many plays did Shakespeare write?
- What happened in Shakespeare's life by 1592?
- a 37
- b The afternoon
- c He left home and was working in London as an actor and playwright.
- d Falling Action
- e Unstressed
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rising Action
- Climax & Resolution
- Young boys
5 True/False questions
How many kids did he have? → 3 kids
Where did the actors usually get their costumes? → They were donated
Who are the "groundlings"? → People who did not pay as much so they had to stand on the dirt covered ground.
What does the black flag mean? → Tragedy
When did Shakespeare die? → Yes