5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are 3 ways to read Shakespeare's stuff?
- Which part of the plot is Act I?
- Did Shakespeare ever marry?
- What does the black flag mean?
- What happened in Shakespeare's life by 1592?
- a Yes
- b Tragedy
- c Exposition
- d He left home and was working in London as an actor and playwright.
- e 1. Use notes & margins for explanation.
2. Learn Shakespeare vocabulary.
3. Note the rhythm & dramatic conventions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- People who did not pay as much so they had to stand on the dirt covered ground.
- Falling Action
- April 23, 1564 in Stratford
5 True/False questions
Which part of the plot is Act V? → Falling Action
When did Shakespeare die? → Yes
Where did the actors usually get their costumes? → They were donated
Which part of the plot is Act III? → Turning Point of Crisis
Where woman allowed on stage? → No