5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does the red flag mean?
- When & where was Shakespeare born?
- What does the black flag mean?
- Why does Shakespeare use so many apostrophes?
- What are 3 ways to read Shakespeare's stuff?
- a 1. Use notes & margins for explanation.
2. Learn Shakespeare vocabulary.
3. Note the rhythm & dramatic conventions.
- b To keep the syllables at 10 a line and to keep the unstressed/ stressed pattern.
- c April 23, 1564 in Stratford
- d Tragedy
- e History
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rising Action
- He left home and was working in London as an actor and playwright.
- People who did not pay as much so they had to stand on the dirt covered ground.
5 True/False questions
What does the white flag mean? → Tragedy
What does the '/" stand for? → Stressed
Which part of the plot is Act V? → Falling Action
How many plays did Shakespeare write? → April 23, 1616
Where woman allowed on stage? → No