5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How many plays did Shakespeare write?
- Why does Shakespeare use so many apostrophes?
- How old was Shakespeare when he got married?
- Which part of the plot is Act IV?
- Who are the "groundlings"?
- a People who did not pay as much so they had to stand on the dirt covered ground.
- b To keep the syllables at 10 a line and to keep the unstressed/ stressed pattern.
- c 18
- d 37
- e Falling Action
5 Multiple choice questions
- They were donated
5 True/False questions
What does the white flag mean? → Comedy
When did Shakespeare die? → Yes
What happened in Shakespeare's life by 1592? → He left home and was working in London as an actor and playwright.
When & where was Shakespeare born? → April 23, 1564 in Stratford
Which part of the plot is Act III? → Rising Action