5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How many plays did Shakespeare write?
- What are 3 ways to read Shakespeare's stuff?
- Which part of the plot is Act IV?
- Which part of the plot is Act II?
- What does the black flag mean?
- a 37
- b 1. Use notes & margins for explanation.
2. Learn Shakespeare vocabulary.
3. Note the rhythm & dramatic conventions.
- c Tragedy
- d Falling Action
- e Rising Action
5 Multiple choice questions
- April 23, 1564 in Stratford
- Turning Point of Crisis
5 True/False questions
When did Shakespeare die? → Yes
Where woman allowed on stage? → London
What does the white flag mean? → Tragedy
What happened in Shakespeare's life by 1592? → April 23, 1616
Which part of the plot is Act V? → Exposition