5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does the '/" stand for?
- Which part of the plot is Act III?
- How many kids did he have?
- How many plays did Shakespeare write?
- Did Shakespeare ever marry?
- a 37
- b Yes
- c Stressed
- d 3 kids
- e Turning Point of Crisis
5 Multiple choice questions
- People who did not pay as much so they had to stand on the dirt covered ground.
- April 23, 1616
5 True/False questions
Who played the women's part of the plays? → Young boys
Which part of the plot is Act II? → Falling Action
Which part of the plot is Act I? → Exposition
What are 3 ways to read Shakespeare's stuff? → 1. Use notes & margins for explanation.
2. Learn Shakespeare vocabulary.
3. Note the rhythm & dramatic conventions.
Which part of the plot is Act V? → Exposition