5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When & where was Shakespeare born?
- Which part of the plot is Act V?
- Which part of the plot is Act II?
- When was the Globe Theater built?
- Who played the women's part of the plays?
- a April 23, 1564 in Stratford
- b Rising Action
- c Climax & Resolution
- d 1599
- e Young boys
5 Multiple choice questions
- People who did not pay as much so they had to stand on the dirt covered ground.
- Turning Point of Crisis
5 True/False questions
What are 3 ways to read Shakespeare's stuff? → 1. Use notes & margins for explanation.
2. Learn Shakespeare vocabulary.
3. Note the rhythm & dramatic conventions.
Which part of the plot is Act I? → Rising Action
Why does Shakespeare use so many apostrophes? → Yes
What happened in Shakespeare's life by 1592? → He left home and was working in London as an actor and playwright.
What does the black flag mean? → Tragedy