5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does the "u" stand for?
- What does the '/" stand for?
- When did Shakespeare die?
- Which part of the plot is Act IV?
- Where is the Globe Theater?
- a London
- b Unstressed
- c Falling Action
- d April 23, 1616
- e Stressed
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rising Action
- People who did not pay as much so they had to stand on the dirt covered ground.
5 True/False questions
Who played the women's part of the plays? → Young boys
Where woman allowed on stage? → London
Where did the actors usually get their costumes? → London
Which part of the plot is Act III? → Rising Action
When & where was Shakespeare born? → April 23, 1616