6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a person who cultivates a refined taste, especially in food and wine; connoisseur.
- an intervening time; interval; meantime
- to think or infer without certain or strong evidence; conjecture; guess.
- to suppress; put an end to; extinguish
- a person who goes ahead and makes known the approach of another; herald.
- to cease from some action; desist.
6 True/False questions
Avouch → to make frank acknowledgment or affirmation of; declare or assert with positiveness.
Treatise → having its original purity; uncorrupted or unsullied.
Peerless → having no equal; matchless; unrivaled.
Chamberlain → a celestial being.a person, especially a child, with a sweet, chubby, innocent face.
Metaphysics → the branch of philosophy that treats of first principles, includes ontology and cosmology, and is intimately connected with epistemology.
Scruple → to think or infer without certain or strong evidence; conjecture; guess.