6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- having or showing a dutiful spirit of reverence for God or an earnest wish to fulfill religious obligations.
- to cease from some action; desist.
- a person who cultivates a refined taste, especially in food and wine; connoisseur.
- to make frank acknowledgment or affirmation of; declare or assert with positiveness.
a sandbank or sand bar in the bed of a body of water, especially one that is exposed above the surface of the water at low tide.
- the branch of philosophy that treats of first principles, includes ontology and cosmology, and is intimately connected with epistemology.
6 True/False questions
Surmise → to cease from some action; desist.
Treatise → a formal and systematic exposition in writing of the principles of a subject, generally longer and more detailed than an essay.
Peerless → having no equal; matchless; unrivaled.
Carouse → to make frank acknowledgment or affirmation of; declare or assert with positiveness.
Quell → to suppress; put an end to; extinguish
Interim → a celestial being.a person, especially a child, with a sweet, chubby, innocent face.