6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- having no equal; matchless; unrivaled.
- having or showing a dutiful spirit of reverence for God or an earnest wish to fulfill religious obligations.
- to make frank acknowledgment or affirmation of; declare or assert with positiveness.
- to engage in a drunken revel
- to cease from some action; desist.
- having its original purity; uncorrupted or unsullied.
6 True/False questions
Treatise → having its original purity; uncorrupted or unsullied.
Scruple → a moral or ethical consideration or standard that acts as a restraining force or inhibits certain actions.
Quell → to suppress; put an end to; extinguish
Harbinger → to think or infer without certain or strong evidence; conjecture; guess.
a sandbank or sand bar in the bed of a body of water, especially one that is exposed above the surface of the water at low tide.
Metaphysics → having no equal; matchless; unrivaled.