6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- an official charged with the management of the living quarters of a sovereign or member of the nobility.
- having or showing a dutiful spirit of reverence for God or an earnest wish to fulfill religious obligations.
- to cease from some action; desist.
- a person who cultivates a refined taste, especially in food and wine; connoisseur.
- an intervening time; interval; meantime
- to engage in a drunken revel
6 True/False questions
a sandbank or sand bar in the bed of a body of water, especially one that is exposed above the surface of the water at low tide.
Treatise → a formal and systematic exposition in writing of the principles of a subject, generally longer and more detailed than an essay.
Pristine → having its original purity; uncorrupted or unsullied.
Harbinger → to think or infer without certain or strong evidence; conjecture; guess.
Peerless → having no equal; matchless; unrivaled.
Avouch → having or showing a dutiful spirit of reverence for God or an earnest wish to fulfill religious obligations.