6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a salutation wishing health to a person, used in England in early times when presenting a cup of drink or when drinking to the person.
- a moral or ethical consideration or standard that acts as a restraining force or inhibits certain actions.
- having no equal; matchless; unrivaled.
- to think or infer without certain or strong evidence; conjecture; guess.
- an official charged with the management of the living quarters of a sovereign or member of the nobility.
- a formal and systematic exposition in writing of the principles of a subject, generally longer and more detailed than an essay.
6 True/False questions
Carouse → to engage in a drunken revel
Harbinger → to engage in a drunken revel
Cherubim → an intervening time; interval; meantime
Pious → to engage in a drunken revel
Epicure → a person who cultivates a refined taste, especially in food and wine; connoisseur.
Pristine → having its original purity; uncorrupted or unsullied.