6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a moral or ethical consideration or standard that acts as a restraining force or inhibits certain actions.
- the branch of philosophy that treats of first principles, includes ontology and cosmology, and is intimately connected with epistemology.
- a person who cultivates a refined taste, especially in food and wine; connoisseur.
- to suppress; put an end to; extinguish
- a formal and systematic exposition in writing of the principles of a subject, generally longer and more detailed than an essay.
a sandbank or sand bar in the bed of a body of water, especially one that is exposed above the surface of the water at low tide.
6 True/False questions
Cherubim → an intervening time; interval; meantime
Wassail → a salutation wishing health to a person, used in England in early times when presenting a cup of drink or when drinking to the person.
Surcease → to cease from some action; desist.
Harbinger → to engage in a drunken revel
Pious → having or showing a dutiful spirit of reverence for God or an earnest wish to fulfill religious obligations.
Peerless → having no equal; matchless; unrivaled.