5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 5 out of 6
- Schistomsoma Mansoni
- a this human germ layer contains: muscles, bones, blood, kidneys, reproductive organs.
- b ____ embryos won't survive to 8 weeks
- c parasitic infection that feeds off of the intestinal lumen. it has an oral sucker that helps it attach to the intestine for feeding.
- d spreading of cancer to other organs
- e this human germ layer contains: skin covering, nervous system, eyes, inner ear, lining of nose and mouth.
5 Multiple choice questions
- site of the auditory transduction. fluid filled structure which consists of two membranes with hair cells.
- the physical trait (widow's peak)
- a graph that allows you to thoroughly describe the data when you examine it.
- this structure is the most sophisticated life support system of all:
- trait with alleles carried on a sex chromosome.
5 True/False questions
3 evidences of Common Descent #2 → 2. Comparative Anatomy - looking at both embryonic stages in different vertebrate organisms and the physical features of the adult vertebrate forelimbs in comparison with a common ancestor.
Cerebral Cortex → coordinates muscle movements. balance, posture, muscle.
White Blood Cells → small arteries that connect to the capillaries
efferent pathway → muscle or gland that responds to the initial stimulus or receptor
capillaries → the only place where the vessel walls are thin enough to allow gases and other materials to diffuse into and out of the blood.
*carries the blood through the tissues.
*tiny vessels that join arterioles and venules