5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Jacob's syndrome
- 12 weeks
- a the blood is being carried away from the heart and out to the body tissues in the
- b all basic structures have formed by ___
- c (XYY, chromosome 23) individuals possess an extra Y sex chromosome.
*no obvious signs or symptoms. males seem normal.
- d similar in form
- e genes that code for growth factors which stimulate or jumpstart the cell cycle.
*mutations leave the cell cycle turned on.
5 Multiple choice questions
- occurs in the testes of males. process of taking one cell and ending with four cells that are called sperm.
- controls language, conscious thought, memory, personality development, vision. Thinking & Feeling.
- blood is being carried away from the body tissues back to the heart in the
- (XXX, chromosome 23) occurs when an extra chromosome ends up in the 23rd position.
*no signs. females seem normal. may be infertile.
- cell increases in size, produces RNA & Synthesizing protein.
Checkpoint: ensures readiness for DNA synthesis
5 True/False questions
pituitary gland → the ___ signals the release of the secondary oocyte
30 → there are __ days in a year in which a woman can become pregnant
accomodation → ability of the lens at the front of the eye to thicken and focus on near objects
emmetropia → prophase, metaphase, anaphase, telophase. cell division in which the nucleus divides into nuclei containing the same number of chromosomes.
presbyopia → "old eyes" or the loss of flexibility in the eye's lens