5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Plasmodium Malariae
- fallopian tube
- Jacob's syndrome
- Bar graph
- a sperm and secondary oocyte meet in the ___ where fertilization takes place
- b transmitted by mosquitoes, this parasite causes malaria. worm-like parasite and non-nucleated red blood cells.
- c each individual member of the pair of chromosomes.
- d (XYY, chromosome 23) individuals possess an extra Y sex chromosome.
*no obvious signs or symptoms. males seem normal.
- e use this when there is one continuous variable and one categorical. things like height, time, weight
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. Fossil Record - seeing when fossils first appeared by evaluating the geological time chart.
Precambrain: most distant
Cenozoic: most recent
- parasitic infection that causes African sleeping sickness. Worm-like structures are the parasites.
- cell increases in size, produces RNA & Synthesizing protein.
Checkpoint: ensures readiness for DNA synthesis
- pathway of blood through human heart
5 True/False questions
Myopia → near-sighted
Cochlea → site of the auditory transduction. fluid filled structure which consists of two membranes with hair cells.
Atrioventricular node → stimulates the ventricles to contract via the Perkinje fibers buried deep in the heart muscle
arteries → the blood is being carried away from the heart and out to the body tissues in the
Down syndrome → (XXX, chromosome 23) occurs when an extra chromosome ends up in the 23rd position.
*no signs. females seem normal. may be infertile.