5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- fallopian tube
- 20 times
- 4 to 6
- a over the course of a pregnancy, there has been a ____ increase in the size of the woman's uterus, and blood supply increases by a 1/3rd
- b when you exercise, the normal cardiac output of 5 liters of blood per minute increases ___ to ___ times.
- c there are __ days in a year in which a woman can become pregnant
- d sperm and secondary oocyte meet in the ___ where fertilization takes place
- e blood is being carried away from the body tissues back to the heart in the
5 Multiple choice questions
- trait inherited with a single gene that has dominant and recessive alleles.
- use when both variables are continuous. draw lines of best fit.
- at 12 weeks, the fetus weighs ___
- trait where an intermediate phenotype can occur.
5 True/False questions
Nondisjunction → occurs during meiosis when the chromosomes or sister chromatids fail to separate.
*an extra copy is present = trisomy
*a copy is missing = monosomy
arterioles → the blood is being carried away from the heart and out to the body tissues in the
completed graph → a graph that allows you to thoroughly describe the data when you examine it.
Homologous → auditory, visual, and sensory receptors. balance.
Down syndrome → there are three copies of chromosome 21.