5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- efferent pathway
- 1/2 cup
- Sickle Cell anemia
- Right Atrium, right ventricle, pulmonary artery, lungs, pulmonary vein, Left atrium, left ventricle, aorta, arteries, body, veins, vena cava
- Sensory deafness
- a transmission of nerve impulses from the cochlea to the brain is impaired because of damage to the cochlea
- b consists of a motor neuron and takes the information from the ventral horn of the spinal cord of the CNS
- c the fetus swallows about ____ of amniotic fluid each day
- d resemble a half moon. the normal red blood cells are the circular non-nucleated red cells.
- e pathway of blood through human heart
5 Multiple choice questions
- (XXX, chromosome 23) occurs when an extra chromosome ends up in the 23rd position.
*no signs. females seem normal. may be infertile.
- the ___ comes on like a dimmer switch, growing gradually over many months from nothing to being fully on
- 2. Comparative Anatomy - looking at both embryonic stages in different vertebrate organisms and the physical features of the adult vertebrate forelimbs in comparison with a common ancestor.
- this human germ layer contains: liver, digestive system, lungs, pancreas, urinary tract.
- transmitted by mosquitoes, this parasite causes malaria. worm-like parasite and non-nucleated red blood cells.
5 True/False questions
Turner's syndrome → (XYY, chromosome 23) individuals possess an extra Y sex chromosome.
*no obvious signs or symptoms. males seem normal.
Stages of Early Development → coordinates muscle movements. balance, posture, muscle.
Line graph → use when both variables are continuous. draw lines of best fit.
Cerebral Cortex → neuron cell bodies. Left brain for language, speech, math.
Right brain for intuitive, musical, artistic abilities.
Down syndrome → this human germ layer contains: liver, digestive system, lungs, pancreas, urinary tract.