5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Conduction deafness
- Schistomsoma Mansoni
- Line graph
- a occurs during meiosis when the chromosomes or sister chromatids fail to separate.
*an extra copy is present = trisomy
*a copy is missing = monosomy
- b reduced ability to hear due to a problem between the outside of the ear and the cochlea
- c parasitic infection that feeds off of the intestinal lumen. it has an oral sucker that helps it attach to the intestine for feeding.
- d blood is being carried away from the body tissues back to the heart in the
- e use when both variables are continuous. draw lines of best fit.
5 Multiple choice questions
- there are three copies of chromosome 21.
- the ___ signals the release of the secondary oocyte
- this human germ layer contains: liver, digestive system, lungs, pancreas, urinary tract.
- a graph that allows you to thoroughly describe the data when you examine it.
5 True/False questions
Plasmodium Malariae → sperm and secondary oocyte meet in the ___ where fertilization takes place
accomodation → ability of the lens at the front of the eye to thicken and focus on near objects
Trypanosoma Gambiense → parasitic infection that causes African sleeping sickness. Worm-like structures are the parasites.
Brain → large mass of cells that go unchecked
Meiosis → (genetics) cell division that produces reproductive cells in sexually reproducing organisms