5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cell Cycle Phase: G1
- Mitosis occurs in
- Stages of Early Development
- a the only place where the vessel walls are thin enough to allow gases and other materials to diffuse into and out of the blood.
*carries the blood through the tissues.
*tiny vessels that join arterioles and venules
- b all the body cells except the reproductive cells (somatic or body cells)
- c large mass of cells that go unchecked
- d Zygote, 2-cell, 4-cell, 8-cell, Morula, Blastula, Gastrula
- e cell increases in size, produces RNA & Synthesizing protein.
Checkpoint: ensures readiness for DNA synthesis
5 Multiple choice questions
- body temp, blood pressure, respiration, heartbeat, directs pituitary gland secretions
- the process of maintaining a balance in living organisms.
- (XO, chromosome 23) occurs when there is a partial or complete absence of one of the two X sex chromosomes.
*small jaw, low set ears, webbed neck.
- "lymphocytes" fight infection
- similar in form
5 True/False questions
Cerebral Cortex → neuron cell bodies. Left brain for language, speech, math.
Right brain for intuitive, musical, artistic abilities.
Poly-X syndrome → there are three copies of chromosome 21.
Mesoderm → this human germ layer contains: liver, digestive system, lungs, pancreas, urinary tract.
Sickle Cell anemia → cell growth/protein production stop. focused on division. lasts 1-2 hours.
Checkpoint: ensures cell is ready to complete division
veins → shows the profile of the heart's contractions.
P wave: 2 chambers to ventricle
QRS complex: ventricles pump blood
T wave: amount of time from ventricle to T wave