5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a French Protestants founded colony of Fort Caroline.
- b led the Pueblo Indians in a rebellion against the Spanish
- c Provinces of New Spain and Peru
- d Aztec Capital
- e a grant of Native American labor
5 Multiple choice questions
- the practice of holding a person in bondage for labor
- sent by Philip to conquer England and restore Catholicism to that nation
- country where Magellan was killed
- forced removal of slaves from Africa - depopulation
- the movement of things between hemispheres
5 True/False questions
Racism → belief that some people are inferior because of their race
missions → church built settlements that included a church, town, and farmlands. The goal was to convert Native Americans to Christianity.
missionaries → church built settlements that included a church, town, and farmlands. The goal was to convert Native Americans to Christianity.
middle passage → voyage from Africa to the Americas - the middle leg of the triangular trade
Francisco Pizarro → led an expedition of 180 men into Peru