5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Spanish Armada
- smaller faster ships
- African Diaspora
- a reason English beat the Spanish Armada
- b sent by Philip to conquer England and restore Catholicism to that nation
- c country where Magellan was killed
- d killed millions of Native Americans
- e forced removal of slaves from Africa - depopulation
5 Multiple choice questions
- traveled up the St. Lawrence River to the site of present day Montreal Canada
- Spanish conquistador that explored and claimed land for Spain
- Italian who set out under the French flagto find the Northwest Passage.
- economic system of increasing money in a countries treasury by creating a favorable balance of trade.
- led an expedition of 180 men into Peru
5 True/False questions
germs → transfered during the Columbian Exchange
slave codes → the practice of holding a person in bondage for labor
5 → number of ships Magellan sailed with.
plantations → large farms that raised cash crops
missions → they wanted to spread the word of Christianity beyond Europe, expand their empires, and become rich